We are going to show you how to play the new PUBG map on Xbox One so that you can get in there and tear crap up in this brand new map; the first to be added to the game since it launched on the console exclusively a few months ago in December of last year.
This second map joins the likes of the first one called Erangel. The new map, called Miramar, is a very different style than its big brother, featuring tighter locales in the desert. Unfortunately, you might jump into the game and find that you can’t seem to access Miramar. We are going to show you how to play the new PUBG map on Xbox One.
How to Play New PUBG Map on Xbox One: Release Date
The game doesn’t do a good job (or any job at all) of telling you how to play the new PUBG map on Xbox One, which is where we come in. In order to do this, you will first want to know the release schedule for Miramar. The map is only available at certain times so you will need to make sure it’s actually online right now.
- 4/25, 4/26, and 4/27: Miramar will be available from 5 pm PDT through 11 pm PDT (check your local times)
- 4/28 and 4/29: 11 am PDT through 11 pm PDT
Those are the only times you can play it currently. Now, here’s how to play the new PUBG map on Xbox One during those times.
How to Play New PUBG Map on Xbox One
As for how to play the new PUBG map on Xbox One, this is what you need to do. This is the only way to currently play Miramar:
- Navigate to the Xbox Store on your Dashboard or on the website
- Search “PUBG Test Server”
- Download this second version of the game (must own the original, base game)
- Login during those times above and you’re good to go!