Enter codes by pressing up on the D-Pad to bring up your cell phone screen, then pressing the D-Pad again to bring up the number pad. Than enter one of the following phone numbers for the desired effect.
Warning: Using Cheat Codes will disable certain trophies!
- Banshee 265-555-2423
- Change weather 468-555-0100
- Feltzer 662-555-0147
- Get a different selection of weapons 486-555-0150
- Get a selection of weapons 486-555-0100
- Presidente 265-555-2423
- Raise wanted level 267-555-0150
- Remove wanted level 267-555-0100
- Restore armour 362-555-0100
- Restore health, armor, and ammo 482-555-0100
- Song information 948-555-0100
- Spawn a Cognoscenti 227-555-0142
- Spawn a Comet 227-555-0175
- Spawn a Jetmax 938-555-0100
- Spawn a Sanchez 625-555-0150
- Spawn a SuperGT 227-555-0168
- Spawn a Turismo 227-555-0147
- Spawn an Annihiliator 359-555-0100
- Spawn an FIB Buffalo 227-555-0100
- Spawn an NRG-900 625-555-0100
- Annihilator Helicopter – Kill 200 Flying Rats
- Rastah Color Huntley SUV – Complete 10 Package Delivery missions
- Remove Ammo Limit – Get 100% completion in the game
- 50% off at all clothing stores – Get 80% Relationship Status with Alex
- Boom? (Call Packie for him to make you a car bomb) – Gain 75% friendship with Packie
- Chopper Ride (He will pick you up in his helicopter) – Gain 70% Friendship with Brucie
- Discount Guns (Buy weapons at a cheaper price from Lil Jacob) – Gain 60% friendship with Little Jacob
- Extra Help (A car of gang members will be sent to help you out) – Gain 60% friendship with Dwayne
- Free Ride (Call for a taxi) – Gain 60% friendship with Roman
- Health Boost (Call Carmen and select “Health Boost”) – Get 80% Relationship Status with Carmen
- Remove Up to 3 Wanted Stars (Call Kiki and select “Remove Wanted”) – Get 80% Relationship Status with Kiki
When you are running out of bullets, switch the weapon and then switch it back.
P.S. If you’re in a car, if you stop shooting, it reloads by itself.
Get a Statue of Happiness Sweater
Go to the statue of Happiness and walk up to the second level. Walk through the door (it doesn’t swing open, just go through it) and you will walk out with a sweater that has the statue of Happiness on it.
Item Locations On the Map
Go to an in-game computers and enter “www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com” to unlock map locations for weapons, health, armor, vehicles, pigeons, ramps/stunts, and entertainment.
The Heart of Liberty City
You need to have access to Happiness Island or use a cheat code to spawn a helicopter. Alternately you can find the Helicopter Tours (directly east of Happiness Island) and steal a helicopter. Fly to Happiness Island and once you get over the Statue of Liberty, jump out of the helicopter at the statue’s feet. You should land on the topmost part of the statue, which is basically a square platform with a door in the center of each side.
Run around the platform until you see a door with a plaque on either side of it that reads, “No Hidden Content Here.” The door doesn’t open. You have to walk THROUGH the door. Inside, you’ll find an empty room with a tall ladder. Climb it, and when you reach the top, look up; there is a surprise waiting for you.
Go to an ATM and cause a traffic jam in the area. Wait for someone to take money out of the ATM, then kill them. Make sure you have blocked any nearby roads so an ambulance can’t get to the victim. Take the money they dropped, then run a short distance away and go back. The money should respawn on the ground. You can repeat this as many times as you want. You can also kill more people and take their money from the ATM to increase the amount that respawns.
Get Your Engine Running
If your vehicle breaks down and the engine will not start, simply call 911, and your engine should be up and running.
Honk Your Horn
Get any car and go to a traffic jam. Honk the horn to the beat of “Shave and a haircut” and stop, one of the other cars should respond with “two bits”. Listen carefully, it might be done by a pedestrian instead.
You completed all 9 assassin missions
You won in all variations of multiplayer games
You exploded 10 vehicles in 10 seconds
You caught 20 criminals through the police computer
You completed all 10 package delivery jobs
You were successfully promoted up a rank in multiplayer
You completed all the unique stunt jumps
You unlocked the special ability of Packie’s car bomb placement.
You unlocked the special ability of Roman’s taxi
You collected every hidden package in the game
You completed the mission “Uncle Vlad”
You completed 10 melee counters in 4 minutes
You completed “Deal Breaker”, “Hangman’s NOOSE” and “Bomb da Base II” in time
You unlocked all the islands
You came first in 20 singleplayer street races
You got a turkey in 10-pin bowling
You completed the mission “I’ll Take Her”
You have amassed a fortune of $500,000
You completed the mission “Museum Piece”
You made a taxi trip from one island to another without skipping
You won a multiplayer race without damaging your vehicle too much
You completed GTA IV to 100%
You beat the high score in QUB3D
You killed a Rockstar in multiplayer
Your friends all like you above 90%
You finished the story in less than 30 hours
You completed the mission “Roman’s Sorrow”.
You completed the most wanted side mission
You’ve met all the random characters
You have completed the first mission
You scored 180 with 3 darts
You survived a 6 star wanted level for a full 5 minutes
You completed all 10 Exotic Export orders
You beat a friend at pool
You unlocked the special ability of buying guns from Little Jacob.
You managed 5 car rolls in a row from one crash.
You have taken all variations of the helicopter tours of Liberty City
Sorry for taking liberties with your time! (acquire all other trophies)
You were on the winning team in all multiplayer team games
You killed 5 opposing team members
You completed the mission “That Special Someone”
You unlocked the special ability of Brucie’s helicopter ride.
You successfully killed 20 players with a pistol in a deathmatch
You won 20 different multiplayer standard races
You flew under all the main bridges in the game
You successfully lost a 4 star wanted rating
You achieved the highest personal rank possible in multiplayer
You were invited into your girlfriend’s house
You completed a 500 foot wheelie on a motorbike
You delivered all 30 cars ordered through text message
You have completed the story