We go over the South Park The Fractured But Whole Update 1.03 Switch Patch Notes in this guide so you can know what’s changed with the update. This is the third update for the game since it first came to Switch a few months back. As such, it is a pretty substantial update for the RPG.
Players will be happy to know that the South Park The Fractured But Whole Update 1.03 Switch Patch Notes do detail quite a few bug fixes and changes for the game that is sure to make the experience better. Without further ado, let’s dig into the patch notes for the Nintendo Switch version of the game.
South Park The Fractured But Whole Update 1.03 Switch Patch Notes Explained
- Resolved a game crash when some users attempted to create a Ubisoft Club account through the Welcoming message.
- Addressed an issue that prevented Ubisoft Club challenges from being marked as completed after the player completed the mission: The Many Asses of Dr. Mephesto. Players who have passed that mission should be able to reload a save file to have completed challenges marked as such.
- Resolved a storage issue that resulted in the possibility of missing save files.
- Fixed a possible black-screen event that may occur after initiating the second combat with the 6th-Graders outside of CtPa Town.
- Corrected an issue that could freeze the New Kid when looting a chest after aggroing a Ninja.
- Corrected an issue that could freeze the New Kid when opening the Toy Box immediately after getting out of bed.
- Resolved an issue that could prematurely trigger a main mission if the player saved and loaded during a cutscene or while the New Kid is in bed.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a player’s Combat Buddies’ turn order to change after adjusting the New Kid’s powers during the pre-combat screen.
- Resolved an issue that could prevent Origins 3 from initiating if the player chose to Go To the Last Checkpoint during combat with the 6th-Graders.
- Addressed an issue that could cause the “Combat Advantage” or “Under Attack” alerts to remain on the screen during a fight, blocking a portion of the UI.
South Park The Fractured But Whole Update 1.03 Switch Spoiler Patch Notes Explained
There are some spoiler patch notes as well. If you dare risk spoiling for yourself, you can read them below:
- Resolved a possible issue where the proprietor of Freeman’s Tacos may lose vendor capabilities if the player finishes the crafting tutorial, immediately loses in combat to the proprietor, then loads the last checkpoint.