The Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update 1.17 Patch Notes have arrived. A fan favorite villain has also made his triumphant return in this update. This patch is, surprisingly, smaller than expected as it is mainly a hotfix that was delayed for quite a bit. This means that more recent issues you’ve been having in the game will most likely not be patched for a while.
Get ready for some big fixes, though, with the Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update 1.17 Patch Notes. If you’re a fan of Ewoks, then you’ll be happy to know there are some fixes in store for a certain mode revolving around them. Let’s begin.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update 1.17 Patch Notes Explained: Developer Notes
Let’s start the Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update 1.17 Patch Notes by taking a look at what the developers had to say about this hotfix update and what’s in store in the future:
“Emperor Palpatine and Ewok Hunt are back! The issues that required us to temporarily disable both have been fixed in this patch. In addition to that, we’ve deployed balancing updates to lightsaber heroes in Galactic Assault that should make them viable again. Give them a try and let us know what you think. We also addressed the stuttering upon hard-lock issue in Hero Starfighters.
Finally we want to thank you for your patience while we were working on addressing these key problems! Your feedback is valuable to us so please keep sending it along as we continue to improve the game.”
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update 1.17 Patch Notes Explained: All Bug Fixes
Now, here are all of the bug fixes that arrived with the Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update 1.17 Patch Notes:
- Palpatine has been added back to the game
- Fixed an issue with Palpatine being very overpowered by restricting the angle from which the player could lock on with his lightning ability
- Fixed an issue with Palpatine being able to lock onto targets through walls
- Ewok Hunt has been added back to the game
- Fixed an issue in Ewok Hunt where Stormtroopers were unable to board the shuttle
- Rebalanced stamina for lightsaber heroes
- Fixed an issue in Hero Starfighters on PC where players experienced a short stuttering before being locked on
- Fixed an issue with Extraction where objective markers were misplaced on Kessel and Jabba’s Palace