Fortnite Item Shop September 10, 2018 features two overclocked set items and four other pieces in its daily item shop. Let’s take a closer look:
Fortnite Item Shop September 10: Item Descriptions
- Snorkel Ops (Female Outfit): Rock a snorkel set on your forehead and a black tank top that’s reminiscent of a scuba suit. Its casual street wear from the waist down though. This outfit comes with a pair of teal pants feature two white stripes running up the side of each leg. Footwear wise, this outfit comes with classic combat boots and an amber orange shin/knee guard on the left leg.
- Circuit Breaker (Male Outfit): One intense hacker look. The most notable aspect of this outfit is the intense thermal/night vision headgear. A red long sleeve top sits underneath some light chest armor. From the waist down you have a pair of baggy cargo pants, black boots, and red shin/knee guards. A gadget rests on your right hip. This item is part of the Overclocked set.
- Hula (Emote): Perform a hula dance with this emote. Shimmy your hips back and forth as you step side to side, moving your arms in a wavy motion throughout.
- Hand Signals (Emote): Crouch down and send some hand signals, baseball style. This sequence ends in a mini “take the L” dance.
- Spectre (Harvesting Tool): Coated in onyx black, this harvesting tool has some red and silver detailing. This item is part of the Stealth Syndicate set.
- Mainframe (Glider): A red and grey glider with some neon yellow detailing to give it that futuristic look. This item is part of the Overclocked set.
Fortnite Item Shop September 10: V-Buck Cost and Rarity
In increasing order, here is the rarity scale for reference: Handmade, Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary, and Mythic.
- Snorkel Ops (Female Outfit): 1,200 V-Bucks, Rare.
- Circuit Breaker (Male Outfit): 1,200 V-Bucks, Rare.
- Hula (Emote): 800 V-Bucks, Epic.
- Hand Signals (Emote): 500 V-Bucks, Rare.
- Spectre (Harvesting Tool): 800 V-Bucks, Rare.
- Mainframe (Glider): 500 V-Bucks, Uncommon.
As always, the Fortnite item shop will reset tomorrow, September 11, at 5:00 p.m. PDT/8:00 p.m. EDT/1:00 a.m. BST