Grand Theft Auto V may be great, but it’s GTA Online that continues to endure, not to mention raking in the cash for Rockstar Games. Part of the reason for the game’s continued popularity are the giveaways, sales, rewards and constant updates that Rockstar keep releasing regularly for it. Starting today, the publisher is running GTA Online Event Week with a load of offers, a new wardrobe item to win, and RP and GTA$ to earn. Let’s go through all the goodies and how to get them.
When Does the GTA Online Event Week Run To?
GTA Online Event Week runs from today, Tuesday September 25, for one week only. It ends a little earlier than you might expect, on Monday October 1, so make sure to get playing before then to earn all the bonuses. And of course, Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming next month, so things may get quieter on the GTA Online front in October.
How To Earn Double GTA$ and Rockstar Points
There are three modes running in GTA Online Event Week that will earn you twice the usual money and Rockstar Points (or XP as it’s commonly known) if you play them before October 2. Simply playing these modes to completion will net you, and any of your teammates, double GTA$ and RP. Here are the modes available with this bonus:
- Running Back (Remix) Adversary Mode: In Running Back (Remix) a single Runner has to make it to the end zone without being destroyed by the opposing players. It’s essentially football in vehicles, with one person playing the ball. In the new version, which also begins today, the Runner is both flanked and opposed by 5-star recruits in Tezeracts. Should be crazy.
- Business Battles: Anyone running a company had better watch out this week. Wipe out the competition in a freemode business battle and you’ll get double rewards for the successful delivery of goods.
- Client Jobs: If you launch any Client Jobs from the Terrorbyte Nerve Center, complete them to get the double GTA$ and RP.
How To Unlock the Omega T-Shirt
The only free unlock revealed so far for GTA Online Event Week is this Omega nightclub t-shirt, which is pretty stylish. Simply login to GTA Online this week and the t-shirt will be added to your wardrobe. Simple! Just make sure you do it anytime before October 1, otherwise it may well be gone forever.
Increased Nightclub Popularity Levels
For just this week, if you own a nightclub in GTA Online it’ll make a lot more money. Nightclub popularity levels will sustain themselves for twice as long before dropping, so you don’t have to work as hard to keep the public interested. All this means is if you’re away from your nightclub, you’ll continue to earn money for twice as long.
All Sales and Offers Running This Week
There are a fair number of discounts and sales running this week, so make the most of the double GTA$ rewards we listed above and put it in to these bargains. For the partying type, there are 25% offers on Nightclubs as well as upgrades, technicians and more. Why not get some champagne for your thirsty patrons?
For the more military-minded, hangars and gunrunning supplies have the best discounts of the week at 50% off. And there’s a load of exciting offers on various vehicles, including some excellent high-performance aircraft. Take a look below.
NIGHTCLUB & BUSINESS DISCOUNTS
- Nightclubs, Add-Ons & Renovations – 25% off
- Nightclub & Warehouse Upgrades – 25% off
- Nightclub Warehouse Technicians – 25% off
- Hangars – 50% off
- Gunrunning Resupplies – 50% off
- After Hours Clothing – 25% off
DISCOUNTS ON SELECT AIRCRAFT & VEHICLES
- B-11 Strikeforce – 25% off
- Mammoth Tula – 40% off
- Buckingham Pyro – 40% off
- P-996 Lazer – 40% off
- Pfister Comet SR – 30% off
- Overflod Tyrant – 30% off
- Truffade Nero – 35% off
- HVY APC – 40% off