The Assassin’s Creed Odyssey 1.03 update went live earlier today. It’s a massive one, arriving at a size of 2.4 GB on both the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game. Ubisoft has not provided any official patch notes for the new update, but the information below has been taken from the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey update history on the PS4.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey 1.03 Update: Quality-of-Life Improvements and Better Performance
Although the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey 1.03 update seems to be a quite big, the PS4 update history only lists down general descriptions of its contents. The new update brings some “quality-of-life and usability improvement features,” along with “improved performance and stability.” Perhaps the developer has seen fit to lessen the sometimes frustratingly-long loading times on consoles, especially when using Ikaros for scouting. We’ll have to wait for the official patch notes from Ubisoft for more details and information.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey 1.03 Update: Game-Breaking Issues and Bug Fixes
According to Ubisoft, the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey 1.03 update will have addressed several game-breaking issues and bugs that have been afflicting some players. This includes fixes for the following issues on the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game:
- Silver Islands low texture issue when scouting with Ikaros
- Legendary items not obtained from defeated Cultists when straying too far or fast traveling before confirming the kill
- Zoisme & Kallias spawning in the Cave of Gaiai and cannot be reached
- “Aphrodite’s Embrace” achievement/trophy not unlocking after successfully spending the night with Xenia
- Myrrine and Brasidas getting teleported to Naxos
- A mercenary getting stuck inside a closed house in Fort Samikon, which is situated in the Forest of Soron in Arkadia
We have also listed the bug fixes and issues that will have been addressed in the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey PC version below:
- Benchmark not recording data on Windows 7
- Raining weather occurring during a benchmark session
- VRAM meter not updating in real-time when changing graphics options
- Dialogue with Barnabas not triggering when fast traveling from the Adrestia after acquiring his shipment, resulting in the quest not unlocking for the player