Need a Black Ops 4 Classified Map Download Fix? You’re in luck. While many of us are currently enjoying Call of Duty Black Ops 4 with no issues, its launch hasn’t gone completely smoothly. Black Ops 4 is available in multiple different editions. People who bought the Digital Deluxe Edition of the game have access to the Black Ops 4 Pass. Owners of the pass can download a Black Ops 4 Classified Map. Want to know how to download the Classified Map? Read on to find out…
Black Ops 4 Classified Map – What is the Classified Map in Black Ops 4?
Classified is a Black Ops 4 Zombies map. While it is under the new moniker of “Classified”, it is actually a returning Zombies map. This undead-filled map originally appeared in the original Black Ops as “The Five.” The original game saw you play as a team lead by John F. Kennedy in The Pentagon. Unfortunately, however, you won’t be playing as John F. Kennedy and the gang this time around. Instead, you’ll be playing as Zombies newbies Edward Richtofen, Takeo Masaki, Tank Dempsey, and Nikolai Belinski.
Black Ops 4 Classified Map – How to Download the Black Ops Pass Map
While your Classified Map should be available to play automatically if you’ve purchased the Black Ops Pass, it isn’t showing up for some. There are a number of fixes if it isn’t showing up for you, depending on what console you’re playing on. For starters, we’ll take a look at the Xbox One and PC version of the game:
- Head onto “Rush Mode” on Zombies
- Click on “Classified” once there. “Black Ops Pass” should appear as “Owned”
- Click “Install”
- Restart the game and it should work
If that doesn’t work, try heading to the game’s page on whatever store (Steam, Xbox One) you own the game on. Once in there, look to see that Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe is ticked off as owned, then press download. This should work on the PS4, too.
If this doesn’t work on PS4, then following the steps outlined below might be your best bet:
- Find Black Ops 4 on your PS4 home screen
- Once on it, press down on the D-Pad to show a screen with Start, Overview, Trending, Friends/Communities, Activities, and PlayStation Store
- Head into the PlayStation Store option
- Classified will be on listed as available to download if you own the Pass
- Click on Classified and choose “download”
- Once done, hop into the game and Classified should be there
Following these steps should get you your download of Classified.