LEGO DC Super Villains is out now, and while there are a lot of cool cheat codes to unlock characters and such, the best “cheats” can actually be found in-game in the form of Red Bricks. There are 20 of these little collectibles hidden throughout the game, but where are they? What do they do? Check out our full LEGO DC Super Villains Red Bricks guide below on how to get all 20, and what cheats they can give you.
What are Red Bricks?
Red Bricks have been in every LEGO game, in one form or another. There is one hidden in every mission of LEGO DC Super Villains, and most of the time you will only be able to get them in Free Play mode. Once collected you have to pay studs to unlock them, and once you do they will give you a “cheat” that you can activate at any time from the menu. Some are silly, like Big Head Mode, but others can make the game much easier, such as giving you 4x the amount of studs.
Where to Find All LEGO DC Super Villains Red Bricks
Here are all the Red Brick locations in LEGO DC Super Villains. There are 20 in all: 15 across the main story missions, and 5 in each of the bonus missions.
- Level 1, New Kid On The Block: Helium Mode. A gold statue on the clock tower is holding it.
- Level 2, It’s Good To Be Bad: Paint Splat Footprints. In the fish tank on the second level. Use Reverse Flash to get it.
- Level 3, S.T.A.R.S. In Your Eyes: Big Head Mode. Hit all five targets in just a few seconds in the main area.
- Level 4, The Harley And The Ivy: Collect Guide Studs. Destroy the rooftop statue, above the party at the end.
- Level 5, Arkham Barely Believe It: Minikit Detector. During the Hugo Strange fight, beam the golden grate and head down.
- Level 6, Con-Grodd-Ulations: Attract Studs. Grow light bouncing plants and light up the center dome.
- Level 7, Oa No!: Confetti Punch. On a waste barge.
- Level 8, Fight At The Museum: Studs x2. Mirror jump your way to the red brick on display.
- Level 9, Sea-King Trouble: Fast Interactions. Sing to a sea beast.
- Level 10, Gridlocked: Pew Pew Mode. Enter the three digit code into the safe.
- Level 11, Apokolips WOW!: Gold Brick Detector. Hypnotize the party Parademon.
- Level 12, The One With The T. Rex Mech: DC Captions. Ring the Amazonian bells.
- Level 13, They Think It’s Owl Over: Character Token Detector. Go super fast and collect the red brick parts.
- Level 14, Steppenwolf Surprise: Demolition Mode. A mirrors jump over from the corner.
- Level 15, Darkseid Of The Moon: Stud x4. Hidden at the top, on Darkseid’s Throne.
- Bonus Level 1, Granny Knows Best: Stud x6. In Granny’s bathtub.
- Bonus Level 2, Man To Mantis: Super Slap. There’s a Bat switch under the big gear.
- Bonus Level 3, These Boots Are Made For Stompa: Stud x8. Need to grow a flower during the Stompa fight.
- Bonus Level 4, Arma-Ghetto Superstar: Party Hat Mode. Graffiti on the wall near the start.
- Bonus Level 5, You Kanto-Uch This. Stud x10. Sneak into the trophy room.