What is the Fallout 76 Grahm? It’s a question that plenty of Fallout 76 players have had on their minds throughout the beta and now the game’s full release. Some players have claimed that this creature has been seen in different locations, so what is it, what does it do, and where can you find it?
Fallout 76 Grahm – What is the Grahm?
Don’t worry, Grahm isn’t some horrendous, mutated monstrosity that you have to take down. In fact, Grahm is completely the opposite – to some degree anyway. Grahm is a friendly super mutant merchant who lives in the Appalachia region. It comes in tandem with a pet of sorts – a brahmin that has been dubbed Chally the moo-moo – and sells items to players who come across it on their travels.
Fallout 76 Grahm – Where Can Grahm be Found?
As mentioned, there’s plenty of opportunities to cross paths with Grahm when you’re out exploring the specific region of Appalachia. So far there are seven verified locations – four in Appalachia, and three elsewhere – and we’ve outlined them below. If you get stuck, you can view this map, which was uploaded by Redditor Chiyuiri, for a visual guide on the locations.
- Overseer’s C.A.M.P. – Every player should come across this area at some point but, for those who lose their bearings, it can be found near the river to the South-East of Vault 76.
- New Gad – This is the submerged town that now lies under Summersville Lake. It can be found off Route 87 due South of Summersville.
- Flatwoods – Situated to the South-West of Overseer’s C.A.M.P at the intersection between Route 59 and Route 86. You’ll know you’re in the right spot as you’ll be hard pressed to miss the giant Green County Lodge sign on the road to it.
- Point Pleasant – Found off of Route 88. This is another area that is easy to find, if you know where Mothman Museum is. If you’re unsure, follow the massive river down the left-hand side of the map until you reach the first bridge you see.
- Fissure Site – Found in the Savage Divide region of the map. From the Top of the World ski resort, follow the train tracks through the mountains, passed the Greenbrier Hotel, until you hit an old power station. If you go passed this, you’ll have gone too far.
- Grafton Steel Yard – In the North of the map. It’s situated on Route 61 near to the Pioneer Scout Outlook tower. It’s passed the bend in the road and, if you hit Grafton Dam in the South – as if you were moving away from the outlook tower – you’ve gone passed it.
- Pumpkin House – Situated just outside of the region called The Mire, which is in the East. Right next to Vault 94, which is just off the road that branches off into Route 66 and Route 98.