The Fallout 76 knowledge exam is stumping a few players. The Fire Breathers questions pop up in the mission of the same name, requiring players to take a test in order to prove their worthiness when handling fire. As Fallout 76 sees players becoming first responders to the wasteland’s various crises, it’s therefore important that they understand the knowledge exam answers in order to do their jobs properly.
But who likes tests, eh? Not us. We’ve therefore correctly answered the questions for you, providing you with the answers to this exam below:
Fallout 76 Knowledge Exam Answers
The tunnel you’re traversing has a begun filling up with a strange gas and you’re without your breathing apparatus. What do you do?
- Light a match to find the source of the leak.
- Get above the gas and wait until it dissipates.
- Evacuate as quickly as possible.
While traversing a smoke-filled building, your breathing apparatus has failed. Which of the following will serve as the best replacement?
- A magazine or newspaper.
- A water-soaked rag.
- Cover your face in plastic wrap.
One of your fellow Fire Breathers has been burned. The area is painful to the touch, but no blisters forming. You’ve applied a cool compress. What’s the next thing you should do?
- Gently bind the burn with clean bandages.
- Coat the burn in dirt.
- Tie a tourniquet above the wound.
While exploring a collapsed mine, your team leader flashes their safety light quickly three times. What does this mean?
- Halt in place.
- Retreat immediately.
- Advance further into the mine.
One of your squadmates has caught a case of Sludge Lung. Which os the following sets of ingredients, when cooked together, can be used as a cure?
- 1 pt. Dirty Water, 2 Fire Caps, 2 Snaptails, 1 Cram.
- 1 Scotch, 1 Cigar, 2 Steaks.
- 1 pt. Purified Water, 2 Ash Rose, 2 Blight, 2 Soot Flower.
You’ve stumbled upon a band of Scorch-diseased people brandishing clubs. Which of the following is the ONLY acceptable method of engaging them?
- Charge in and disable them with police batons.
- Fall back and engage from a distance with firearms.
- Sneak up and silently slit their throats.
You’ve captured a Scorched-infected man who you recognize as a childhood friend. What do you do?
- Convince your friend to join the Responders.
- Bring him back to the station for questioning.
- End his life as mercifully as possible.