Fallout 76, Bethesda’s grand online Fallout experiment, is still plugging away, and the first big season of new content is just around the corner. Bethesda has previously outlined a general roadmap for Fallout 76 updates, but with the first part starting this month, Fallout 76 Wild Appalachia, the studio has now gone into more detail. We’ve now got details on all the individual parts of this new season, and the dates when they all start. Here’s the details.
When does the Fallout 76 Wild Appalachia season start?
The Fallout 76 Wild Appalachia season was supposed to start tomorrow, March 12, but it’s been delayed because it “needs a little time to brew” according to the game’s Twitter feed. Fortunately it’s not been delayed very long, as the new season will begin on Wednesday, March 13.
What’s coming in the new season?
Wild Appalachia season will run across Spring 2019 between March 13 and May 23, after which it will transition into the Summer season, called Nuclear Winter. Here’s the list of everything coming this season, and when.
- March 13 — Welcome to Wild Appalachia: Introduction to the new season, presumably with new quests.
- March 13 — Brewing and Distilling: The same day, you can add new brewery and distillery options to your CAMP, including the ability to brew Nukashine.
- March 19 — Fasnacht Parade: A limited-time event, where players can earn unique rewards.
- March 26 — Survival: A new game mode, offering a higher-stakes PvP experience.
- April 9 — Shear Terror: New quests, with players on the hunt for mythical monsters, such as a weird goatboy.
- April 9 — Player Vending: Build vending machines in your CAMP.
- April 16 — Camera: Not sure why this is different from the current Photo Mode, but presumably there’ll be more to it.
- May 7 — Ever Upwards!: A series of new quests sending players in search of the lost Pioneer Scouts. Additionally, introduces a custom backpack system, which seems to allow players to carry more items.
- May 23 — Legendary Vendor: The new Purveyor (a Mole Man) allows you to scrap Legendary items and buy new Legendary gear.