Another week means another batch of Rocket League weekly challenges. Below, you’ll find the complete list of Rocket League Rocket Pass 3 Week 4 challenges. Going live today, May 8, we’ve got the full list of Premium and Free challenges, how to complete them, and we’ll go through the rewards you can earn for completing them all below. Read on to learn everything there is to know about the latest batch of Rocket League weekly challenges.
Rocket League Rocket Pass 3 Week 4 challenges
As always, there is a new batch of Rocket League Rocket Pass 3 challenges going live today. Anyone can take on the challenges, regardless of whether or not you own the Premium or Free Rocket Pass Track. Remember though, that you can complete the Rocket Pass Premium challenges without owning the Premium Track, but you won’t earn the rewards until you buy the Premium Rocket Pass Track.
The Rocket Pass 3 Week 4 challenges are as follows:
Rocket Pass 3 Free Challenges and Rewards
- Duelist: Play Three Online Matches of Casual or Competitive Duel | Reward: Three Tier Points
- Hawaii Five-In-A-Row: Play Five consecutive Casual Online Matches with the Aloha Player Banner | Reward: Five Tier Points
- Point God: Score 1,000 total points in Online Matches | Reward: Eight Tier Points
Rocket Pass 3 Premium Challenges and Rewards
- Lawn Maintenance: Play Two Online Matches with the String Trimmer Engine Audio | Reward: Three Tier Points
- Floor Destroyer: Win Two Online Matches of Dropshot | Reward: Five Tier Points
- Shoot Your Shots: Accumulate 30 Shots in any Online Playlist | Reward: Eight Tier Points
As you can see, none of the challenges are particularly difficult to complete. As usual, you have a mixture of challenges that require certain cosmetics equipped or just to rack up a total number of points in a week.
These challenges have been leaked ahead of official reveal, however. While the leaked challenges have proven accurate in the past, they are subject to change.
As always, you will need to complete any match of Rocket League before anything you do counts towards challenge completion. No quitting when you’re losing if you want to complete the challenges.