The Call of Duty Mobile leaks just keep on coming. This time, we’re taking a look at the Call of Duty Mobile battle royale classes. While the battle royale mode is currently unplayable for those with access to the beta (depending on your region), some users have been able to take a look through its menus. Read on to learn all about the battle royale classes in Call of Duty Mobile.
Call of Duty Mobile Battle Royale Classes | What are the classes in CoD Mobile battle royale?
In total, there are six classes that you can choose to play as in Call of Duty Mobile’s battle royale mode. The six classes and their unique equipment and active perks are as follows:
- Clown | Toy Bomb: Summon zombies that only attack units near them | Anti-zombie: Reduce zombies’ aggro distance
- Defender | Transform Shield: Places a deformable shield | Reinforced: Raises resistance to all damage except bullets
- Mechanic | EMP Drone: Call an EMP Drone that does continuous EMP interference to hostiles | Engineer: Grants augmented sight to vehicles, hostile traps, and equipment
- Medic | Medical Station: Place a medical station that heals you and allies continuously | Master Healer
- Ninja | Grapple Gun: Shoot a grapple hook that pulls you to the target | Dead Silence: Increases stealth movement
- Scout | Sensor Dart: Shoot a Sensor Dart that can see hostile positions in the radar map | See fresh footprints of hostile units
You will need to wait for the class abilities/equipment to load (it should appear on-screen) before you can use them, however. Based on this, the Call of Duty Mobile battle royale classes gives the game a certain Apex Legends quality that Black Ops 4 Blackout didn’t have. Choosing the Medic, for example, will give you the ability to heal you and your teammates with its Medical Station ability. Of course, as the game is currently in beta, the classes could change or be added to in time for the full release.