The Teamfight Tactics 9.15B update patch notes are here! This “B-Side” patch builds on Patch 9.15 and contains some minor changes to the game’s characters and items. Central to this new patch for the League of Legends Auto Chess game mode are nerfs to Karthus and Kayle, two characters that the developers felt were just a little too powerful.
Teamfight Tactics 9.15B Update Patch Notes | Patch Highlights
One of the key highlights in the Teamfight Tactics 9.15B update patch notes is the nerf to Karthus and Kayle. The developers felt that they were “just too strong” and so are reining in their power by just a hair. Karthus’ ability damage is being reduced by 50/100/150 and he’s able to target fewer enemies when he’s at two-star and three-star rank. Kayle, meanwhile, has had the mana required to activate her ability increased from 100 to 125.
While the developerss highlighted nerfs to Karthus and Kayle, they’re not the only Legends who are losing some power. Pyke’s stun duration has been reduced by 0.5 for each of his three ranks and Rengar’s attack speed bonus has been reduced by 0.1/0.2/0.3.
It’s not all downsides, though! Elise and Veigar are being buffed as noted in the Teamfight Tactics 9.15B update patch notes. Elise’s attack damage is increasing from 40 to 45 and the Spiderling Attack damage is being buffed 25% (from 40 to 50). Veigar, meanwhile, is getting an additional 50 points of ability damage for rank two and an additional 100 points for rank three. (Rank 1 is remaining at the same amount.)
Items are shifting up and down slightly as well, but one item in particular stands out in the Teamfight Tactics 9.15B patch notes. Runaan’s Hurricane — an item created by combining the Negatron Cloak and the Spatula — is getting a massive 200% buff in bonus damage, changing the bonus from 25% to 75%.
These are just the highlights of what’s changing; read on to see the full Teamfight Tactics 9.15B update patch notes!
Teamfight Tactics 9.15B Update Patch Notes | Karthus and Kayle Nerfs
- Fixed a bug so that other allies properly prioritize the target of Blitzcrank’s ability…again.
- Attack Damage: 40 ⇒ 45
- Spiderling Attack Damage: 40 ⇒ 50
- Ability Damage: 400/700/1000 ⇒ 350/600/850
- Ability Targets: 5/9/13 ⇒ 5/7/9
- Mana required to activate ability: 100 ⇒ 125
- Stun Duration: 2/2.5/3 ⇒ 1.5/2/2.5
- Ability Attack Speed Bonus: 0.4/0.7/1.0 ⇒ 0.3/0.5/0.7
- Ability Damage: 300/500/700 ⇒ 300/550/800
- Health on restoration: 1000 ⇒ 800
- Attack Speed per stack: 4% ⇒ 5%
- Burn Damage: 25% ⇒ 20%
- Now allows the holder to dodge critical strikes from abilities.
- Bonus Damage: 25% ⇒ 75%
- Fixed an issue where it would deal more damage than intended when less than four targets where available.
Sword of the Divine
- Chance to activate: 5% ⇒ 7%
- Fixed a bug that delayed players loading in to game until after the first carousel round. This was fixed last week.