- You get a power shot when you release the bow at the exact same moment when the Kid flashes.
- Evading is one of the most important actions in the game. Use it frequently and in combination with your attacks.
- Use rolling instead of walking when you’re in a hurry as it is much faster. It is also worth mentioning that you can reload your weapons while you’re rolling, so keep that in mind.
- In the Bullhead Court challenge, it says that you need to hit the target with two hits or less to get a gold medal. However, you can actually hit it with three shots and still get it.
- As soon as you can, upgrade your bow to +50% damage as it will allow you to destroy targets in challenges with a single shot, saving time.
- The Repeater crossbow that you get at the beginning is actually quite good when you upgrade it with something like homing shots. You don’t need another crossbow.