A brand-new Tekken 7 update is on the way to all platforms (PS4, Xbox One, and PC) soon. Thankfully, Bandai Namco has released the Tekken 7 3.00 update patch notes early so we can all take a good look at them. Skip to the end of this guide to read through the complete list of Tekken 7 version 3.00 update patch notes. If you stick with us for a little while longer, however, you will see a few of the update highlights below. You’ll find details about the latest balance adjustments, play function stats, and more.
Tekken 7 3.00 Update Highlights
It appears as though the Tekken 7 version 3.00 update will go live on September 10, the same day as Season Pass 3 and DLC 10 will be available. That is according to this Bandai Namco news post, anyway. As stated above, the new update will include plenty of balance adjustments, new function play stats, and more.
Battle Balance Adjustments
Included in the 3.00 update for Tekken 7 are tons of character balance adjustments. So many, in fact, that Bandai Namco had to produce a 95-page document to contain them all. There are hundreds of changes here, with several changes offered to most of the game’s characters.
King players, for example, should know that from September 10 onward, the character’s Leg Cross Hold has been adjusted. King’s Leg Cross Hold has had its number of input windows reduced from 2 to 1 and it has had its input window upped from 1 frame to 3 frames. You will also now be able to input King’s Rage attack while running. There are tons of changes like this, but you’ll have to refer to the character balance adjustment document we’ve linked to above.
It’s not just balance adjustments in version 3.00. As stated above, there are other changes and additions on the way. This includes a new function for Play Stats. Following update 3.00, you’ll find Play Stats and Stage Win Rate functions within Player Information. You’ll also find three Top Stats from Play Stats will be shown in online matches. There’s more, too, but you’ll have to refer to the full list of patch notes down below.
Tekken 7 3.00 Update Patch Notes
Read through the complete list of Tekken 7 3.00 update patch notes below, courtesy of Bandai Namco:
Battle balance adjustment PS4 / Xbox One / Steam
- Made adjustments to game balance for all characters
- Please see the details from this page.
New function Play Stats PS4 / Xbox One / Steam
- Play Stats and Stage Win Rate functions will be added to Player Information. 3 Top Stats from Play Stats will be shown in online match.
Expanded character select function PS4 / Xbox One / Steam
- Unique costumes for each character will be added to customize slot as Pre-set slots.
Adjustment of online rank PS4 / Xbox One / Steam
- Online ranks now start from 1st dan.
- The rank of characters with a rank from Beginner to 1st kyu will be changed to 1st dan.
Renewal of user interface PS4 / Xbox One / Steam
- Elements of the user interface such as main menu or character select will be renewed.
Added illustrations to Gallery PS4/ Xbox One / Steam
- New illustrations will be added to Gallery of [TEKKEN 7].
Distribution of character customization effect PS4 / Xbox One
Following 3 effects distributed through Ver.2.22 update to STEAM players will be available on all platforms.
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Orange)
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Red)
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Blue)