- You don’t need to solve all of the puzzles right away. If you feel that the task before you is impossible, continue exploring and you might find a clue or a solution.
- It is a good idea to make some sort of a map on a piece of paper and mark the points of interests. As we’ve mentioned, sometimes you will need to return to the puzzle, after you find a clue elsewhere.
- You can interact with objects in various ways, so keep in mind that you can tap, hold, swipe, etc, depending on what the situation requires.
- You can move forwards and backwards only when you see a glowing arrow on the screen. Remember that it’s inverted, so it you want to go forwards, you need to swipe backwards and vice versa.
- Random wandering characters often have a purpose, so follow them to discover what it is.
- The credits screen will give you details on how to get a full ending of the game. It involves downloading another app and reading through it.
- You do not need to explore all areas to complete the game. It, however, adds to the game’s atmosphere.