If you possess a modified pipe but you're running low on blades and the like, there's a neat trick you can use to rectify that issue. First, stand over a regular pipe and then switch between that pipe and the modified one in your possession, then switch back again. You should now have another blade in your inventory. You can repeat the process as needed until your inventory is full of shivs, nail bombs, and modified weapons.
Change Your Difficulty Setting (New Game+)
Begin playing the game in New Game+ mode. Work your way through the first level, then save and exit to the main menu once you have finished it. Now you can head to the screen that lets you choose your chapter. Begin the first chapter again, only now you can select a different difficulty setting if you like and you won't lose any of your progress.
Main Menu Knife
When you finish the game on Normal mode, a knife will appear leaning against the window on the main menu screen.
Related: The Last of Us Review
Load Screen Easter Egg
On the load screen, you can wave your controller around and the on-screen fireflies will follow the movements.
Uncharted and Jak and Daxter Easter Eggs
After the scene where you meet up with Sam and Henry, you enter a store called Choo-Choo Toys. On one of the walls, there are board games for sale. One of those games is Uncharted and the other one is Jak and Daxter. In a previous room, you can also find a Jak and Daxter plush toy, and throughout the game you can also unlock shirts from the same game for Ellie to wear.
The Last of Us PS3 Cheats - GameRevolutionWATCH GALLERY
TrophiesPlatinum Trophy (1)
- It Can’t Be For Nothing
Gold Trophies (6)
- Firefly - Complete the Firefly Journey.
- For Emergencies Only - Fully upgrade all weapons.
- Hunter - Complete the Hunter Journey.
- No Matter What (Survivor) - Complete the game on Survivor.
- Scavenger - Found all collectibles.
- The Last of Us (Survivor+) - Complete the game on Survivor+.
Silver Trophies (9)
- Everything We’ve Been Through - Fully upgrade Joel with supplements.
- I Want to Talk About It - Engage in all optional conversations.
- It Was All Just Lying There - Find all Artifacts.
- Look for the Light - Find all Firefly Pendants.
- No Matter What (Hard) - Complete the game on Hard.
- No Matter What (Normal) - Complete the game on Normal.
- The Last of Us (Easy+) - Complete the game on Easy+.
- The Last of Us (Hard+) - Complete the game on Hard+.
- The Last of Us (Normal+) - Complete the game on Normal+.
Bronze Trophies (7)
- Endure and Survive - Collect all Comics.
- I Got This - Find all Training Manuals.
- Knowing the Basics - Win a game of Supply Raid and Survivors in Find Match.
- Let’s Gear Up - Craft every item.
- Master of Unlocking - Unlock all shiv doors.
- No Matter What (Easy) - Complete the game on Easy.
- Populace - Build your clan to 40 people in Factions.
Hidden Trophy (1)