The Destiny 2 Together Forever side quest is one of those that sounds easy on the surface, but it can be a bit of a trek to complete it. As part of this side mission, you’ll need to find the Together Forever dead Ghost location. If you need some pointers on where to find this well-hidden Ghost, you’ve come to the right place. Our Destiny 2 Together Forever guide is here to provide you with a step-by-step guide on it. Don’t get lost on the Moon in the Shadowkeep expansion, Guardian. Take our hand and let us guide you.
How to Complete Destiny 2 Together Forever Quest
The first thing you’ll need to do for the Destiny 2 Together Forever side mission is, well, get it. You can visit Eris Morn in the Sanctuary on the Moon to unlock it. From here, you’ll have to follow a detailed path to locate the dead Ghost:
Locate Hellmouth entrance
- To start off, you’ll have to find your way to the Hellmouth entrance on the Moon. You can reach it from Sanctuary, so get on your Sparrow and work your way there.
- Stick to the left side of the map for ease. Work your way through to the Archer’s Line, and follow the path around until you reach Hellmouth.
- Head to the right side of Hellmouth. Enter the hole you see on the side of this area.
Work your way to the Circle of Bones
- The Circle of Bones area is where you’ll find the dead Ghost. To get there, you’ll have to follow our guide to the letter.
- After entering Hellmouth, take the first left turn you see. It’s between four stocky pillars down a small set of stairs. Take out the enemies or burst past them.
- Head down the stairs and then take the exit to your right. It’s lined with yellow light and leads into a corridor that is lit white.
- Walk down the stairs and follow the long corridor to The Gatehouse. Hop on your Sparrow if you can’t be bothered to walk or run.
- Once you’re in The Gatehouse, head left past the group of enemies. Head through another corridor and doorway that’s lit with a yellow light.
- Take the left exit. Kill or breeze past another set of enemies. In the open area, head right up the stairs with the red markings on them.
- Head down the blue-lit path that has bodies hanging in the air.
- In the next open area, hug the right wall to avoid your enemies. Speed around to the entrance opposite where you just came out of. Again, it’s lit with yellow light so you can’t miss it.
- Head left down the narrow pathway and come out onto a platform with a rock formation on it. Look left for another platform. Jump and fly across the chasm to reach it.
Locate the dead Ghost in the Circle of Bones
- You’re now in the Circle of Bones. Head down the long flight of stairs.
- When you enter a new open room, head forward. You should now be in a room with four pillars that have an orange hue on them.
- Work your way to the pillar at the back on the right. You’ll see a bright white glow on the ground.
- Head there and press the button to “inspect” the item. This is the dead Ghost you’ve been looking for.
- Pick it up and you’ll get a Phantasmal Core. You’ll also get a “New Lore” message pop up at the bottom of the screen.
- Listen to the log left by Eriana-3’s Ghost to complete this side quest and unlock the Together Forever perk.