A brand-new For Honor update, version 2.14.0, is rolling out across PS4, Xbox One, and PC today, October 10. Skip to the end of this guide to read through the complete list of For Honor 2.14 update patch notes. If you’d like to stick with us a little longer, however, we’ve detailed a number of the For Honor version 2.14 update highlights down below for you. Read on for the comprehensive lowdown of everything that has been changed and fixed in the latest For Honor update.
For Honor 2.14 Update Highlights
While it’s always nice to receive a new game update, it is always a little disappointing when nothing new has been added. The For Honor 2.14 update hasn’t brought with it anything new. This is an update full of fighter adjustments and general fixes, however, so it is still appreciated.
Two of the fighters in For Honor have been on the receiving end of many different adjustments. The two fighters who have been altered are:
The Gladiator, for example, has had its sprint movement buffed. You should be able to sprint faster with a Gladiator, with a top speed of 7.25m/s, which has risen from 6.5m/s. The Gladiator has also had its Chained Light Attacks speed increased.
If you opt for the Warlord, however, you’ll notice that it too has been improved. The Warlord’s Top and Side Light Attack Openers now do more damage than before, for example, and Warlord’s Light Attacks have been enhanced so they don’t stop when up against any Normal Blocks.
Two more general fixes have taken place in the 2.14 update. You should no longer be able to exceed the maximum inventory limit anymore, for example. You’ll also notice that the Team Color swatch assignments have been reverted back to their pre-2.13.0 update form. Read through the full list of patch notes below for more details.
For Honor 2.14 Update Patch Notes
Read through the complete list of For Honor 2.14 update patch notes below, courtesy of Ubisoft:
- [Adjustment] Increased Guard duration to 1100ms (from 600ms)
- [Adjustment] Increased speed of Chained Light Attacks
- 2nd Chained Top Light Attack speed is now 433ms (from 600ms)
- 3rd Chained Top Light Attack speed is now 433ms (from 600ms)
- 4th Chained Top Light Attack speed is now 433ms (from 600ms)
- 2nd Chained Side Light Attacks speed is now 500ms (from 600ms)
- 3rd Chained Side Light Attacks speed is now 500ms (from 600ms)
- 4th Chained Side Light Attacks speed is now 500ms (from 600ms)
- [Adjustment] Fuscina Ictus recovery buff
- Decreased Fuscina Ictus duration to 600ms when the target is Out of Stamina (from 800ms)
- Decreased all Fuscina Ictus Miss Recoveries to 700ms (were 1000ms)
- Decreased and unified all Fuscina Ictus Miss Recovery to recover their guard at 600ms into the Miss (was from 700ms to 1000ms)
- [Adjustment] Added forward movement to the Skewer during the strike, and the feint
Developer comments: We want to give Gladiator faster tools to improve Gladiator’s 1v1 abilities. Accelerating the Light Attacks and the Out of Stamina Fuscina Ictus should make those moves more usable, and the improved forward movement on the Skewer should allow for it to work in Feint into Guard Break mix-ups. The Stance Change increase now standardizes this timing to all other Assassins’ timings, and should help in group fight situations.
- [Adjustment] Sprint movement buff
- Increased Sprint Attack forward movement to 6m (from 3.5m)
- Increased Sprint Speed to 7.25m/s (from 6.5m/s)
Developer comments: As an Assassin we want the Gladiator to be more efficient at rotating and capping points as well as chasing fleeing opponents.
- [Adjustment] Bamboozle now wallsplats
Developer comments: This move is highly situational, so we added this property to make it useful for more than just ledging scenarios.
- [Adjustment] General Light Attack adjustments
- Warlord’s Light Attacks are now Enhanced (They do not stop when Normal Blocked)
- Warlord’s Light Attack Openers now have slightly increased range
- Increased Top Light Attack Opener damage to 18 (from 17)
- Increased Side Light Attack Openers damage to 15 (from 13)
- Decreased Top Light Finisher damage to 18 (from 20)
- Kept Top Light Finisher Medium Hit Reaction (to still allow ledging like before)
Heavy Attack Finishers
- [Adjustment] Super Armor on Heavy Finishers now starts at 300ms (from 400ms)
Block and Stab
- [Adjustment] Adjusted Tracking on Stab from Full Block Stance
Developer comments: Warlord’s improvements to the Light Attacks should help allow Warlord to use these attacks in mid-chain, and help Warlord keep the offensive momentum more often.
- [Rollback] Since our 2.13.0 update, we’ve been reading your feedback in regards to the Team Color swatch assignments and investigated on our side. So with that in mind, we are reverting the changes
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that sometimes allowed the players to exceed maximum inventory limit