A brand-new eFootball PES 2020 update is available to download and install on PS4, Xbox One, and PC right now. Skip to the end of this guide to read through the complete list of PES 2020 1.04 update patch notes. Alternatively, you can stick with us a little longer and read through a number of the Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 1.04 update highlights immediately beneath this intro. Read on to discover everything that has been added, changed, and fixed in the eFootball PES 2020 Data Pack 2.00 update.
PES 2020 1.04 Update Highlights (Data Pack 2.00)
You’ll find a brand-new Data Pack (2.00) waiting for you to install on PES 2020 when you try and play it from today, October 24, 2019. This is always an exciting time for PES heads. Within the 1.04 update, you’ll find plenty of fixes, changes, new player faces, and more. There’s plenty to like about the new PES 2020 update, that’s for sure. While it’s not the full list of patch notes, this blog post from Konami goes into some detail on it all.
New Player Face Updates
Every football fan wants to see their favorite player have a good likeness in football games. Thanks to the 1.04 update to PES 2020, there are 100 new player face updates. This will definitely make for a more life-like experience than before. You’ll find player face updates to players such as Daniel James, Kyle Walker-Peters, Ansu Fati, Teemu Pukki, and more.
Other New Additions
Alongside the 100 new player face updates, you’ll also find a selection of new Legends (such as Rivaldo and Deco), the Barcelona Third Kit, new boots, and even a new league license have all been added into PES 2020. The Italian Serie B is now fully-licensed in PES 2020. On top of that, the official Serie A and Russian Primera Liga trophies have been patched in.
Fixes and Gameplay Changes
You’ll also find bug fixes and gameplay changes in this update. For example, the Thai League will no longer always be snowing in Master League. Player reactions to loose balls have been adjusted along with positioning of your defending players in midfield and defense. Read about it all in the complete list of patch notes below.
PES 2020 1.04 Update Patch Notes | Data Pack 2.00
Check out the full list of PES 2020 1.04 update patch notes below, courtesy of Konami:
Updates and Additions
- New league added: Serie BKT
- Updates to some club team names
- Updates to some national team names
- Updated face models
- Updated player portraits
- Updated Manager portraits
- Updated strips
- Additional boot models
- Additional ball designs
- Updated stadium data and media backdrops
- Made it possible for users on the same Side to be matched with one another to improve matchmaking wait times during the Group Match Stage.
- Removed the cap that prevented users from joining the Side with more members when there was a considerable difference in numbers between Sides.
- Introduced different Group Match Stages and Grand Finals for Basic, Intermediate and Expert players, wherein users are sorted into an appropriate category depending on their rating.
- Various fixes applied to players and player data, including appearance-issues and players whose stronger foot was incorrect in-game.
- An issue which caused changes to the [Base Colour of Media Backdrop] and [Sponsor Logo Image] menus for some teams to be reset to their defaults after installing the previous update.
- An issue affecting online PvP matches, where changes made to stadium settings prior to a match occasionally failed to carry over into gameplay.
- An issue that prevented users from receiving myClub login bonuses when accessing myClub indirectly from the Information screen in the Top Menu.
- A display issue affecting your GP counter after losing an Auction, which caused it to appear as though you were refunded more GP than you had actually bid.
- An issue when purchasing myClub Coins that resulted in a delay before they would be added to your in-game balance.
- An issue that prevented the Squad Rating value displayed in the Matchday Squad Management screen from updating when switching between squads.
- An issue that occurred in Master League when playing with the Thai League that caused the weather to be snowy even when snow had not been selected.
- An issue that prevented the super cancel technique from working as intended.
- An issue that caused the amount of extra time remaining to spontaneously change.
- An issue that caused the positioning of your defenders to become unnatural when a player marked under Mark Settings left the pitch.
- An issue where your opponent’s yellow cards failed to display in the Game Plan menu.
- An issue where certain phrases in the commentary did not match actual gameplay.
- An issue that caused problems with the audio playback for stadium announcements and crowd noise/chants.
- An issue that prevented obvious fouls from being flagged as fouls by the ref.
- An issue that resulted in some visual clipping during post-match scenes at Estádio Cícero Pompeu de Toledo.
- An issue that resulted in erratic ball trajectory when using the Trick FK move during a free kick with two kickers.
- Improved the system that judges which player to put the cursor on in case of a loose ball.
- Adjusted player reactions to loose balls.
- Adjusted the positioning of midfield and backline players when defending.
- A variety of minor adjustments have been made to each mode to improve the overall gaming experience.