While you can argue you want about the game’s quality, there’s one thing everyone can agree about Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order: There aren’t enough Lightsaber color options. Thankfully, though, there is a (somewhat complicated) way to get hold of a Jedi Fallen Order Darksaber if you’re looking to unleash your inner Sith. Read on to discover how to get a Black Lightsaber in Jedi Fallen Order.
How to get a Darksaber in Jedi: Fallen Order
Before you get ahead of yourselves, you can currently get a Darksaber in the PC version of Jedi Fallen Order only. It’s not an official thing, either. Getting hold of a Darksaber in Jedi Fallen Order will require some limited coding and a kind of mod in the form of third-party freeware Cheat Engine. Before you do anything, please do make sure you have backed up your save in-case anything goes wrong. We don’t want you losing any progress, folks.
Also, remember the potential dangers of tweaking with any kind of software, as well as downloading any third-party applications from the internet. Use caution!
Using the RGB color coding model, you can freely edit the color of your Lightsaber within the game’s code. You can make whatever you want, including a Darksaber. To get hold of a Jedi Fallen Order Darksaber, you’ll want to follow these steps:
- Open Jedi Fallen Order and load your save file
- Launch the Cheat Engine and open the game’s script
- This won’t work if you are on a menu
- Choose to enable the main script as well as the ‘Lightsaber RGB’ script
- Change the color to whatever you want
- You can alter the Lightsaber Core color as well as the glow around the blade (you can even pick individual colors for the double-bladed Lightsaber)
- Disable the ‘Lightsaber RGB’ script
Following these steps should award you with whatever color Lightsaber you desire. Setting all of the color numbers to one, for example, should give you a pure white Lightsaber. Bring the RGB numbers down to zero, however, to get that coveted Darksaber.
[Images via Martin Refseth “HDR” YouTube]