- The O.W.L. can be super useful in Shadow Fall. It attacks soldiers, hacks terminals to prevent reinforcements, and so forth. Use it often to give yourself an advantage.
- Don't fret if you happen to be low on ammo. When you kill enemies, they often drop their weapons. They may be less useful than what you currently have equipped, but a gun is pretty useless without ammo.
- Remember to press up on the d-pad to see objectives. It's a lot easier to get lost in Shadow Fall than in past Killzone games.
- Experiment with classes in multiplayer. Everyone loves to shoot things, but there may be cases in which a support class proves more useful to the team.
- Complete challenges to upgrade your weapons and abilities.
- Use your abilities often. There's no point in holding onto a special ability if you're just going to die.
- Be a team player. Work with the group and try to succeed in a particular role. It's not always about shooting the other team and racking up kills.
Related: Killzone Shadow Fall Review
Killzone: Shadow Fall PS4 Cheats - GameRevolution
|Hero||Obtain all Killzone Shadow Fall trophies||Platinum|
|The Father||Complete level 'The Father'||Bronze|
|The Shadow||Complete level 'The Shadow'||Bronze|
|Deniable||In 'The Shadow', operate without raising an alarm or disabling the security mainframe||Bronze|
|The Doctor||Complete level 'The Doctor'||Bronze|
|The Patriot||Complete level 'The Patriot'||Bronze|
|The Helghast||Complete level 'The Helghast'||Bronze|
|The Agent||Complete level 'The Agent'||Bronze|
|The Handler||Complete level 'The Handler'||Bronze|
|The Dead||Complete level 'The Dead'||Silver|
|The Destroyer||Complete level 'The Destroyer'||Silver|
|Outsmarted||In singleplayer, get a quadruple kill with a single Frag Grenade||Bronze|
|Outgunned||In singleplayer, kill 6 Helghast with headshots within a single adrenaline rush||Silver|
|Outmaneuvered||In singleplayer, kill 5 Helghast with gunfire while ziplining||Bronze|
|Elite Shadow Marshal||Complete all missions on Hard difficulty||Gold|
|Conscientious Killer||Complete the campaign on any difficulty without shooting any civilians||Bronze|
|Shadows Cannot Be Killed||Complete the campaign on any difficulty without dying||Silver|
|Gatherer||Find 50% of the collectibles in the campaign||Bronze|
|The Knowledge||Find all collectibles in the campaign||Silver|
|Tourist||Complete a match on every multiplayer map||Bronze|
|Dominator||Win a match on every multiplayer map||Silver|
|On Your Way||Complete 200 challenges||Silver|
|Multiplayer Elite||Complete 400 challenges||Gold|
|Million Points||Get a total of 1,000,000 points in multiplayer||Gold|
|Scout||Max out any upgradable Scout ability||Bronze|
|Support||Max out any upgradable Support ability||Bronze|
|Assault||Max out any upgradable Assault ability||Bronze|
|Jack of All Trades||Max out all upgradable abilities||Gold|
|Weapon Specialist||Unlock all attachments for all weapons||Gold|
|Decorated||Earn a total of 500 accolades||Silver|
|New Shadow||In 'The Savior', complete the mission without being spotted||Bronze|
|Violence is the answer?||In 'The Savior', kill 20 soldiers and still complete the mission||Bronze|
|The Savior||Complete level 'The Savior' and prevent the escalation of a new war||Gold|