My Muppets Show iPhone Cheats - GameRevolutionWATCH GALLERY
The following Muppets cannot be digitized and therefore must be bought with coins:
- Sam Eagle
- Swedish Chef (kitchen only)
The following are the digitizer formulas to create new Muppet's in Harv-E. You won’t always get the Muppet you want first time, so keep trying if it doesn't come happen.
Muppet's need to be at level 4 or higher in order to be placed in the Harv-E. The time indicated is needed per phase, for example for Big Mo, he needs 30 minutes in the Harv-E and 30 minutes in the digitizer.
You can speed up for 1 diamond for every 30 minutes. There are 2 stages and a third coming soon, according to the app. Each stage has a different set of Muppet's with different codes.
STAGE 1: Muppet Theater
- BIG MO = Animal + Sam Eagle (30 minutes)
- RATS = Rowlf + Sam Eagle(30 minutes)
- DURWOOD CLAPPER = Animal + Rowlf (30 minutes)
- ZOOT = Big Mo + Rats (2 hours)
- JAX STRUMLEY = Floyd + Sam Eagle (4 hours)
- SNOWTH = Animal + Floyd (4 hours)
- THE DIVETTES = Floyd+ Rowlf (4 hours)
- MAHNA MAHNA = Big Mo + Snowth (6 hours)
- MISS PIGGY = Durwood Clapper + The Divettes (6 hours)
- GONZO = Rats + Snowth (6 hours)
- KERMIT = Jax Strumley + Miss Piggy (6 hours)
- FOZZIE = Jax Strumley + Gonzo (6 hours)
STAGE 2: Kitchen
- JAX STRUMLEY = Floyd + Rowlf
- CHICKENS = Swedish Chef + Rowlf
- BIG MO = Swedish Chef + Animal
- KIZZY = Animal + Floyd
- THE DIVETTES = Animal + Rowlf
- VEGGIES = Floyd + Swedish Chef
- GONZO = Jax Strumley + Chickens
- ZOOT = Big Mo + Veggies
- BEAKER = The Divettes + Zoot
- RIZZO = Veggies v+ Gonzo
- WALTER = Gonzo + Kizzy
- KERMIT = Walter + Jax Strumley
Tips and Tricks
Put Kermit and Floyd in the Harv-e, and keep trying in 3 or 4 tries you'll get Janice.
Gaining Extra XP from unwanted characters When you digitalize a character that you do not want to keep, 'place' them first, then select them and dismiss. This will gain you the XP and still get you the gold for selling them!
Placing those “dummy prize” muppets on your stage is a GREAT way to earn a massive amount of coins, as well as to fill space in the dressing room until you get what you want.
Keep digitizing Durwood Clappers using your Harv-E machine, and then selling them. You sell them, and you earn a quick 4,500 coins, making this a great way to earn extra coins rapidly.
If you keep buying food stands, then upgrading them, and then selling the upgraded food stands, and then buying the base-level food stands all over again. Or just maximize your food stands and keep cooking high-food items such as Spaghetti.
If you get more than one of the same muppet (a common one is the Durwood Clapper), then all of the duplicate muppets will have the same likes.
Maximize the happiness of one muppet, and you maximize the happiness of all of them. For quest purposes, though, duplicate muppets only count as one muppet. You have to have 100 percent happiness for multiple TYPES of muppets to pass the quests.
Always keep your dressing room upgraded to the highest level possible. If you don’t keep it upgraded, then eventually when you are on a Harv-E digitization binge, you’ll run out of room and get held up for potentially hours at a time as you try to pull off a last minute upgrade. Have your upgrades done beforehand so that you don’t have to deal with this.