Just as with a lot of other games, there is some endgame content to unlock in Dragon Ball Z Kakarot. In this guide, we’re taking a look at the Dragon Ball Z Kakarot secret bosses. Of course, do expect huge spoilers for DBZ Kakarot throughout this guide. If you don’t want anything spoiled for you, it’s time to leave… now they’re out the room, it’s time to jump into how to unlock Dragon Ball Z Kakarot secret bosses and how to fight them.
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Secret Bosses | How to fight
As of writing, we’re aware of two major Dragon Ball Z Kakarot secret bosses. Both of them will be at Level 100, and you will need to make sure you have countless healing items to hand to defeat them. Your first step towards unlocking the secret bosses in Dragon Ball Z Kakarot is to complete the game. Neither of the ludicrously difficult fights will unlock if you haven’t completed the game. Before you head any further, though, this is your second reminder that MAJOR SPOILERS lay ahead.
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Secret Bosses | How to fight Mira and Towa
Mira and Towa have returned to the world of Dragon Ball following their stint as villains in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. As stated above, you will need to first complete the game to unlock the extra-difficult fight against Mira. You’ll need to follow these steps to unlock and fight Mira and Towa:
- Complete Dragon Ball Z Kakarot
- Defeat all the Villainous Enemies that appear in each of the areas (glowing red enemies)
- The World Map will let you know which area contains Villainous Enemies
- Towa and Mira will show up at Lucca Village East Ravine Area
- Fast travel there and the game will play a cutscene involving Towa and Mira
- Defeat evil (level 100) versions of Gotenks and Vegito
- Fast-travel to the Land of the Kais and follow the evil-looking red icon on the map
When you have followed these steps in order, you can fight Mira. Again, Mira is level 100 and will likely prove to be the most difficult fight in the game. Stock up on healing items, take time to level up, and bring a strong party with you.