The eFootball PES 2020 Data Pack 4.0 update is live and ready to download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC right now. You can skip to the end of this guide to read through the complete list of PES 2020 1.08 update patch notes. Stick with us as you would a striker in a corner, though, and you can read through a selection of the PES 2020 version 1.08 highlights. As always, a new Data Pack in PES 2020 is exciting, as it brings with it new Legends, player faces, League updates, and more.
PES 2020 1.08 Update Highlights
As stated above, a new Data Pack in PES 2020 is always something to celebrate. Data Pack 4.0 brings with it a nice selection of new Legends, player faces, League updates, kit updates, and more, including your usual array of bug fixes, gameplay improvements, and whatnot.
New MyClub Legends
New Legends have been added to the myClub mode. Spurs fans are in for a treat with both Rafael Van Der Vaart and Robbie Keane included in the list of eight new Legends. The full list of Legends that have been added in the 1.08 update is as follows:
- Andrea Pirlo (Juventus)
- Ivan Cordoba (Inter Milan)
- Gareth Barry
- Shay Given
- Giuseppe Bergomi (Inter Milan)
- Jan Koller
- Rafael Van Der Vaart
- Robbie Keane
Player Face Updates
PES 2020 has just got more realistic thanks to Data Pack 4.0 and its new player faces for 50 stars. This includes, but not is not limited to new face data for Haaland, Ikone, Joachim Andersen, and Kubo. You’ll find that most of the new player faces are for football stars playing throughout the European leagues.
League Updates & More
You will now be able to achieve promotion and relegation in the Brasileiro Serie A and B, as well as the Thai League. These leagues have also been updated to be ready for the new season beginning right around now.
On top of all this, new boot and football designs have been added, and 120 kits have been updated to better match their real-life counterparts. Read through the complete list of patch notes below for the full list of fixes and changes, too.
PES 2020 1.08 Update Patch Notes | Data Pack 4.0
Check out the complete list of PES 2020 1.08 update patch notes below, courtesy of Konami:
Updates and Additions
- New season data for Campeonato Brasileiro (Brazil) implemented. Includes league promotions and relegations.
- New season data for TOYOTA Thai League implemented. Includes league promotions and relegations.
- New/updated Strips
- New/updated media backdrops
- New/updated face models
- New/updated player portraits
- New Manager portraits
- New boot models
- New ball designs
- New Goal Celebrations
- Default Condition Rating for Legend players set to ‘B’.
- Added the option to select strips from squads that you have purchased in myClub.
- Those who compete in Grand Finals will now receive a ‘Representative Reward’ in addition to the ‘Grand Final Reward’.
- An issue that prevented you from selecting certain leagues in Random Selection Matches when filtering players by league.
- An issue that caused player models to disappear from the pre-match menu when using a strips created by importing image data through Edit mode.
- An issue that causes the Weekly Point screen to appear after certain Matchday Grand Finals. Ordinarily, Weekly Point totals should not change after Grand Finals.
- An issue where the incorrect team is displayed for Featured Players in certain locations. Currently, the Team Emblem displayed on each Featured Player’s player card is indicative of their actual team.
- An issue that causes CBs with the ‘Build Up’ Playing Style to fall back to the friendly penalty box when your team is in possession of the ball.
- An issue which sometimes causes passes kicked with a full power gauge to fall short of their target when using Manual Controls.
- An issue that results in commands being issued to the wrong player during penalty shoot-outs in Team Play Lobby matches.
- An issue that sometimes causes players assigned to different positions in the COM’s squad formation to overlap.
- A variety of minor adjustments have been made to each mode to improve the overall gaming experience.