Following on from the success of Bandai Namco’s My Hero One’s Justice — a tie-in game to the immensely popular My Hero Academia anime — My Hero One’s Justice 2 is set to launch Friday, March 13. Due to hit PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch, players are spoilt for choice when it comes to platforms, but what about My Hero One’s Justice 2 game modes?
In this guide, we’ll cover all of the modes that you can expect to play if you pick up a copy of 3D arena fighter My Hero One’s Justice 2.
My Hero One’s Justice 2 game modes list
My Hero One’s Justice 2 publisher Bandai Namco has announced a suite of three game modes comprising the game. Each is said to offer a “unique experience” and is detailed in full below:
All My Hero One’s Justice 2 game modes
- My Hero One’s Justice 2 | Story mode
- The Story mode will be playable from both the Hero and Villain points of view and is faithful to the original anime. Over-the-top battles and “breathtaking” cinematics are said to set the scene and let players deal out their own justice.
- My Hero One’s Justice 2 | Mission mode
- This mode allows players to manage their own Hero Offices. By completing missions, players will be rewarded money and fame allowing them to expand their teams and recruit their favorite characters.
- My Hero One’s Justice 2 | Arcade mode
- Each character will be able to fight pre-set battles and trigger exclusive dialogues.
It all seems like relatively standard fare for a fighting game, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, though, hopefully, there’s plenty here to keep players busy for a good length of time. Experiencing the story from two opposite perspectives certainly sounds like it could be interesting, provided it’s executed correctly.
You can see the three modes in action courtesy of the latest My Hero One’s Justice 2 trailer below.