The Division 2 server status will be affected today, March 6, with the game undergoing maintenance as a result of changes being deployed by Ubisoft. The developer is deploying various fixes to the game, including various issues related to its characters and weaponry.
The maintenance update will also include changes to the balancing of The Division 2‘s Dark Zone, with its loot quality set to be adjusted for its new Warlords of New York update. According to Ubisoft, the loot quality in the Dark Zone will be reduced along with its number of god-rolls, meaning that loot in the PvP area will now be in line with challenging-level missions’ difficulty.
The Division 2 Server Status March 6 | When will maintenance end?
The Division 2 maintenance will begin at the following times:
- 09:30 AM CET
- 03:30 AM EST
- 00:30 AM PST
Estimated downtime is approximately three hours, so players can expect to play the game at 12:30 PM CET, 06:30 AM EST, and 03:30 AM PST.
The Division 2 Server Status | Maintenance notes
Ubisoft included the following maintenance notes:
- Fixed an issue causing Aaron Keener to behave odd when being affected by EMP.
- Fixed an issue that caused ECHOs to not be interactable.
- Fixed an issue where the Control Point Officer UI would not appear after interaction.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players to talk to Kelso.
- Fixed an additional issue that could prevent players from interacting with Community Leaders.
- Fixed an issue causing the IWI Negev doing ~50% more damage than intended.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to unlock an area if they did not open the Safe House door themselves.
- Fixed an issue that caused Specialization Points to not be awarded when leveling up between 31-40 and for all SHD level-ups.
- Fixed an issue with certain new Warlords of New York Skill Mods not dropping.
- Fixed several issues causing server crashes.
- Fixed an issue causing the Bullet King weapon to not drop from the final boss in Riker’s missions.
- Fixed an issue causing attributes to not appear in the UI when looking at Masks and other certain items in the Inventory.
- Fixed an issue causing the Nemesis quest parts not being obtainable.
- Fixed an issue causing Warhounds to sometimes do wacky things. Like flying. Can you imagine how scary they are when they are flying?
- Fixed an issue causing an NPC to be stuck in the Hugh Carey Tunnel mission.
“We will be adjusting the loot quality in the Dark Zone with tomorrow’s maintenance. When we made changes to the loot quality internally before Warlords of New York launched, we wanted to adjust heroic difficulty loot for missions.
“When doing so the loot quality in the DZ also was changed, as the difficulty reflects heroic level missions. But the Dark Zone loot quality had already been adjusted up before, which meant it double dipped with the change and therefore is currently higher than we intended it to be.
“With the change tomorrow, loot quality and the number of god-rolls in the Dark Zone will be reduced and it will be on par with challenging-level missions’ difficulty.”