Star Wars Battlefront II suffered an incredibly rough launch, but, thanks to the efforts of its development team and community, the (space) ship was able to be set back on the right course. Now, fans are eager to see what’s new in the upcoming Wednesday, March 11, 2020 update. In that case, without further ado, let’s get right into the complete Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.48 update patch notes.
Full Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.48 update patch notes
DICE’s Ben Walke recently took to Twitter in order to share what’s included in the all-new Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.48 update. Scheduled to hit all relevant platforms — that’s PC, PC4, and Xbox One — Walke linked to a rundown of the changes on Reddit which confirm his initial assertion that the patch includes “fixes for a number of issues as well as a few requested tweaks.”
Battlefront 2 update 1.48 boasts fixes related to several different aspects of the game, including A.I., visuals, co-op, and matchmaking.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.48 patch notes
- Fixed an issue where the “Play Any” button would not be able to matchmake into a game
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause a game server to matchmake players into the same team
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally lead players to be matchmade into opposing teams when transitioning to a new round of co-op
- Fixed an issue that would cause the A.I. opponents to only take one path on Jabba’s Palace — Co-Op Defend
- Fixed an issue that would cause a delay when attacking after evading
- Set up planet-specific appearances for Heroes and Troopers on the Age Of Rebellion maps
- Added randomization of head options for Officers controlled by A.I.
- Fixed an issue where the A.I. Officers on Hoth would show up with wrong names
- Fixed an issue that would cause Yoda to be occasionally invincible against certain opponents
- Added more info to show how to unlock certain weapon mods
- Fixed an issue where the ISB Agent would be blocked from firing her blasters for too long, after performing a melee strike
- Fixed a visual issue where the Ewok Hunter’s Instincts ability would show footprints on top of the trail left behind by BB9E
- Fixed an issue where snow particles would sometimes be visible indoors when playing on Starkiller Base
- Fixed various visual issues with texture popping on the Resurgent-class Star Destroyer
- Fixed various visual and collision issues on the MC85 Star Cruiser and Death Star II
- Added the spear melee attack for Ewok Hunters controlled by A.I.
- Made minor visual improvements to the Ewok Hunter’s abilities
- Fixed a visual issue where inaccurately high numbers were shown under the “PLAYER DAMAGED” score event, after defeating an enemy
- Added support for Cyrillic characters in the chat window when playing in non-Russian versions of the game
- Fixed an issue where the Scoreboard would not show the accurate class level of other players, or when deploying with vehicles
- Class level now appears on the Scoreboard when playing Starfighter Assault and Hero Starfighters
- Removed the class level for A.I. players on the Scoreboard
- Fixed an issue where the button to view the profile of another player on the Scoreboard would not work