Given the need to update to the latest version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare or Call of Duty: Warzone to play online, it’s especially annoying when you can’t download the latest patch. This is what’s happening with the Modern Warfare we are having problems transferring data error. Read on to discover if there is a Battle.net we are having problems transferring data error fix or not.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare we are having problems transferring data error fix
Unfortunately, there doesn’t appear to be anything you can do if you are seeing the Modern Warfare we are having problems transferring data error message on Battle.net. It seems as though this is an issue on Activision Blizzard’s end. You’ll get the error message when you’re trying to download the latest Modern Warfare or Warzone update when playing on PC through Battle.net. As you need to update to keep playing online, this is a more-than-annoying error, for sure.
As you can see in the image above, Battle.net suggests a couple of things for you to do when encountering this issue. These are as follows:
- Check your internet connection
- Make sure you’re connected online and that everything is working as it should
- Remember to refresh your router if the connection is poor
- Head to Blizzard’s Twitter account
- This should help you determine whether the game is facing scheduled downtime or not. You can also check that on Blizzard’s website
- Contact Customer Support if the issue continues and you still can’t download the update after a good time spent waiting for it to work again
Essentially, the above fixes point towards the issues being on Battle.net’s end. All you can do, in reality, is wait for the server issues to be fixed. Checking out relevant social media channels should help you to figure out when everything is in working order once again.