Bunny Day has begun, so it’s now time to hunt down all Animal Crossing: New Horizons Easter egg locations. Of course, before you can start looking for them, you’ll first need to know where to find all Bunny Day eggs. Zippy the rabbit gives you the hint that they are outdoors, and so not in any buildings, and that you should look everywhere, including the sky and water. If that sounds a little confusing, fear not, for we’re here with a complete Animal Crossing: New Horizons Bunny Day eggs guide.
All Animal Crossing: New Horizons Easter Egg Locations
- Earth Egg Location
- The Earth Egg can be found underground. Find an “X” spot on the ground and use a shovel to dig. Instead of the usual fossil, you’ll instead receive an Earth Egg.
- Stone Egg Location
- You can get a Stone Egg from hitting rocks with a shovel or axe. Hit one of the rocks that usually awards nuggets, clay, or stones, and you might just get a Stone Egg instead.
- Leaf Egg Location
- The Leaf Egg can be found growing on trees. Assuming you didn’t chop all of your trees down, you should spot at least one Leaf Egg tree when you boot up the game.
- Wood Egg Location
- Get yourself a Wood Egg by chopping at trees with your axe. You’ll find Wood Eggs mixed in with the usual wood rewards.
- Sky Egg Location
- Sky Eggs are a little tricky, as you’ll have to keep your eye out for floating presents. Shoot at them with a slingshot and you may receive a Sky Egg.
- Water Egg Location
- You’ll need to go fishing to find a Water Egg. Cast a line at a normal-looking fish for a chance to receive a Water Egg.
Can I buy Easter Eggs in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?
At the time of writing, which is on April 1 during the initial launch of Bunny Day, it isn’t yet possible to buy Easter Eggs in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
With the event running until April 12, it’s certainly possible that this could change. Exchanging Nook Miles or Bells for Easter Eggs is something that could be implemented.
More Animal Crossing: New Horizons Guides
Check out our list of Animal Crossing: New Horizons guides below: