The Resident Evil series has enjoyed a long history of success, making Resident Evil 3 remake a perfect candidate to be filled with a variety of exciting Easter eggs by Capcom. There’s plenty for long-term fans of the flagship survival horror series to appreciate, so stick with us for a complete Resident Evil 3 remake Easter eggs list.
Here’s everything you need to know before embarking on your latest trip to Racoon City in RE3 remake for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Full Resident Evil 3 remake Easter eggs list
- Mega Man action figures, posters, and statue
- “The Blue Bomber” is well represented in Racoon City’s Toy Uncle store — posters, action figures, and a huge statue can be found depicting this beloved Capcom mascot.
- Eavesdrop on Robert Kendo and his daughter
- The Kendo Gun Shop owner and his daughter appeared in RE2 remake under exceptionally sad circumstances. In RE3 remake, players can linger by Kendo’s closed door to hear an interaction shared between the two ahead of those events.
- Resident Evil 3 remake and RE2 remake shared events and locations
- Most of these crossover instances aren’t exactly hidden — both games take place during the same period and are intended to intertwine, after all — though it’s worth mentioning that you’ll experience events and locations that featured in Resident Evil 2.
- View the RPD Parking Garage
- One classic RE2 remake location that you don’t get to set foot inside during Resident Evil 3 remake is the RPD Parking Garage. It is, however, possible to peer inside and relive the memory of fighting that annoying pack of zombified dogs.
It’s a little dark, but both Leon and Claire passed through here in Resident Evil 2 remake.
We’ll let you know about any other Resident Evil 3 remake Easter eggs we discover by updating this guide as and when we find them.