The Doom Eternal Series 2 has just started and will bring new cosmetics like skins, player badges, icons, and more. So what are these new Doom Eternal skins and how do you get them? And when does Series 2 end?
When does Doom Eternal Series 2 end?
The Doom Eternal Series 2 begins on April 16 at 10 AM PT and ends on May 14. You’ll be able to get the cosmetics from this season between those dates. We will update it when the exact date comes out. Series 1 was just under one month so Series 2 should be close to that.
Doom Eternal Series 2 skins and cosmetics
But what are the new Doom Eternal Series 2 skins and cosmetics and how do you earn them? You need to get to the appropriate level in the series and you will get the skin. The Special Edition and Master Collection series might take some additional leveling up to get everything. We will list out what each series level gets you but it’s going to be difficult to list out what level you need to be for some of the sets since the game doesn’t tell you unless you have the first piece of the set.
The Doom Eternal Series 2 cosmetics are:
- Trooper Slayer skin (Level 8) (there is likely a Camo Slayer skin but it’s not clear how to earn it)
- Hipster Archvile skin (Level 11)
- Toad King Pain Elemental skin (Level 4)
- Psychedelic Plasma Rifle skin (Level 6)
- Desert Camo Chaingun skin (Level 10)
- Hell’s Cup Coffee podium (Part of Hipster Archvile set)
- Ironic Doom Fan emote (Part of Hipster Archvile set)
- Pre Cool emote (Part of Hipster Archvile set)
- Go Get ‘Em Boys icon (Level 1)
- One With the Universe icon (Level 5)
- Scorpion icon (Level 9)
- Soldier icon (Level 7)
- Warts and All icon (Level 3)
- Peace on Earth icon (Level 13)
- Triple 6 Venti icon (Part of Hipster Archvile set)
- Peace Man banner (Level 12)
- Vet banner (Level 2)