A new hotfix is available for Borderlands 3 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The latest update was released on April 30, 2020, and notably moves the Loot the Universe limited-time event to another planet. This patch also includes several new bug fixes and balance adjustments, included a changed drop rate for gear in Mayhem mode. Check out all the latest changes with today’s Borderlands 3 patch notes featured below.
Borderlands 3 Hotfix Patch Notes | April 30, 2020
The Co-Op Loot Drop event has concluded with the release of the April 30, 2020 Borderlands 3 hotfix. In its place is the Loot the Universe mini-event taking place in Promethea, which runs all the way through May 7 at 9 a.m. Pacific time. After that, the fun will shift over to Eden-6.
As expected, today’s hotfix includes a few bug fixes and tweaks. The drop rate for Legendary items and Anointed gear in Mayhem mode has been adjusted, though the developers didn’t say quite how. This patch also includes fixes for several places where players seem to get stuck, including spots during The Shadow of Cursehaven and The Nibblenomicon.
Beyond that, the rest of the bug fixes are considered the usual sort of housekeeping. Here are the full Borderlands 3 patch notes for the April 30, 2020 hotfix as provided by the developers at Gearbox.
Borderlands 3 April 30, 2020 hotfix patch notes
- Adjusted the drop rate for Legendary items in Mayhem Mode
- Adjusted the drop rates for Anointed gear in Mayhem Mode
- Activated the Loot the Universe event on Promethea
- Lowered the O.P.Q System’s secondary rate of fire to prevent stability concerns due to the Gunner’s ability to spawn an excessive number of drones
- Addressed a reported concern that Badass Enemies in the Guns, Love, and Tentacles DLC were sometimes only dropping common and rare items
- Addressed a reported progression blocker that could sometimes occur when enemies would fail to spawn during “Protect the Nibblenomicon”
- Addressed a reported concern that The Amourettes would stand up and float when being defeated with the “Dominate” status effect during “The Horror in the Woods”
- Addressed a reported stuck spot behind the wooden wall during the “The Shadow of Cursehaven”
- Addressed a reported stuck spot on the pipes during “The Nibblenomicon”
- Addressed a reported stuck spot on the right of the Amourette camp wall during “The Horror in the Woods”
- Reduced the time between Moxxtails donations on the ECHOcast from 60 seconds to 30 seconds