The Fortnite 2.70 update (12.51) will release this morning after a bit of scheduled downtime. The new patch is currently scheduled to roll out across PC, PS4, Xbox One, Android, and iOS, and if you haven’t seen it queue yet, it should soon. The Fortnite 2.70 patch will go live after a maintenance period that started at 2 AM ET (6 AM UTC) It usually takes around 1-2 hours for the servers to come back up, so you shouldn’t have to wait too long to get back in. So, what’s changed? Check out the Fortnite 2.70 patch notes can be found below .
Fornite 2.70 Update Patch Notes | Full list (Official)
As a reminder, if you haven’t seen the Fortnite 2.70 patch begin to download in install, you can check manually. Just use the “Check for update” function on your platform of choice to search for new patches. If one is available, it should be added to the queue and begin downloading.
- Framerate and resolution drops in v12.41
- Local Challenges not appearing when entering new area.
- “Block damage with a Kingsman” Challenge not tracking progress.
Save the World
- Surround Pound’s heavy attack may not deal damage to husks.
- Players may be swapped to their pickaxe when using an ability that’s on cooldown.
- Stormking Onslaught Projectiles are not functioning correctly.
- Players may become stuck in a previous Dungeons zone while their teammates are in the next one.
- Psylocke’s Pickaxe does not swing properly.
- Video playback disabled on Android.
- Extra Build buttons display Wall icons.
- Ping marker displays 0m.
More Fortnite Guides
Check out our list of Fortnite guides below:
- When does Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 end?
- Fortnite x James Bond | Is there a No Time to Die crossover event?
- How to unlock Deadpool in Fortnite
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Unvaulted and Vaulted Items List
Did you know Game Revolution has a weekly talk show? The GR Show goes live on Twitch every Wednesday at 12 PM ET/9 AM PT/5 PM BST, featuring exclusive previews and our takes on the latest breaking news. Check out the latest episode below and follow us on Twitch: