The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare error code Vivacious is preventing players from playing the game online, with the Vivacious error code causing issues across PS4 and Xbox One. The MW error code is causing issues with players’ connection to the game’s servers, preventing them from going online in Warzone and its other modes.
So what is causing the MW Vivacious error code? Here are the fixes that have worked for other CoD players experiencing this issue:
How to fix Modern Warfare Vivacious error code
The Modern Warfare Vivacious error code is blocking access to the game on Xbox Live and PSN. Fortunately, there have been solutions found on both consoles by players who have experienced it.
Modern Warfare error code Vivacious PS4 fix
To fix the Vivacious error code on PS4, you’re going to want to power cycle your console. Here are the steps to do so:
- Hold the PS4 power button until it ‘beeps’ twice.
- When the PS4 has turned off completely, unplug the power cable.
- Wait 10 seconds before plugging it back in.
- Restart your console.
After performing these steps, you should now be able to play Modern Warfare.
Modern Warfare error code Vivacious Xbox fix
To fix the Vivacious error code on Xbox One, you must also power cycle your console. Here’s how to do so:
- Hold the Xbox button on the front of the console for 10 seconds.
- After the Xbox console has turned off, unplug the power cable.
- Plug in the power cable and restart your console.
- Wait for the green boot-up animation to ensure you have power cycled completely.
By power cycling your console, the Modern Warfare Vivacious error code should now be resolved. However, if the problem persists, you will need to consult Activision’s Support Page in order for its customer service team to address your issue.