A new update to Escape from Tarkov is now available. The latest Tarkov patch notes for update 0.12.6.7679 were released today, June 13, 2020. This update only has a few bug fixes, but it does add a few new tweaks for dogtags and crafting prioritization. Read about all these changes with the latest Escape from Tarkov patch notes featured below.
Escape from Tarkov | Update 0.12.6.7679 Patch Notes
There’s nothing too major being offered in the game’s latest update. As detailed in the full Escape from Tarkov patch notes, patch 0.12.6.7679 includes a few bug fixes, binaural audio adjustments, and a smattering of performance optimizations.
The only real changes here are relatively minor. Players will find that dogtags taken from PMCs during raids will now display a special status saying “found in raid status.” The developers have also optimized crafting by allowing for the prioritization of items. Under this new system, items that do not have the “found in raid” status will be used before those that were found in raids.
There’s nothing much to get excited about otherwise. The development team have addressed bugs causing FPS drops, interface bugs, and explosions that don’t prompt sound effects. There are also four fixes specifically for players utilizing binaural audio, including a work for contusion sounds.
Ready for the full scoop? Here’s the complete list of changes as provided by the development team at Battlestate Games.
Escape from Tarkov Patch Notes 0.12.6.76
- Dogtags taken from PMCs should now have “found in raid status”. This status can be lost the same way as it is for other items.
- Added prioritization of items for crafting and building in the hideout. Items without the “found in raid” status are used first, while items with the “found in raid” status will be used later.
- One of the bugs causing FPS drop on interface screens
- Sharpness change of shadow cascades, now the transition between different shadow rendering quality is smoother
- One of the spawn bugs, when some AIs on the location could be invisible to the player
- One of the bugs causing grenades explosion without sound and effects
- Flea market interface bug when an infinite loading indicator appeared on top of the menu
- Bug displaying blood drops effect on the screen if there is a character nearby that takes damage from barbed wire
- Bug of taking damage from a barrel with fire if it is hit by another player
- Bug with saving the scroll bar position when switching between merchants
- Bug when the last outdated item wouldn’t disappear after error
- Spamming error when extracting through car after grenade explosion
- Error 1508 when adding an offer to the flea market with items added in 12.6 patch
- Error.Collider.ContainsPoint.GetVolumeByPosition (or .isolatedVolumes)
- Error during creation of character EXCEPTION: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element
- Some errors while loading after raid end
- Various minor errors and issues
- Fixes related to binaural audio:
- Kicking door out sound is now less muffled
- Sound of movement while crouched and on minimal speed is now more quiet
- Contusion sounds are now working properly with binaural audio
- Various minor bug fixes