The Fortnite 2.75 update is now rolling out across PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iPhone, and Android. It’s a minor patch compared to the big Chapter 2 Season 3 update, but will still be of value to those trying to take part in Party Royale. Developer Epic Games has detailed the Fortnite 2.75 update patch notes, so read on for everything you need to know.
Fortnite 2.75 Update Patch Notes | Full list
The Fortnite 2.75 update patch notes detail improvements to “stability” and Party Royale. Additionally, players on iOS devices should see fewer performance hitches.
We've released a maintenance patch on all platforms that addresses stability and includes improvements for Party Royale.
On iOS, this patch also addresses the issue causing players to experience a higher rate of hitching on certain devices. pic.twitter.com/o1J4YI2BvU
— Fortnite Status (@FortniteStatus) June 23, 2020
While the Fortnite 2.75 update patch notes might be underwhelming to those who were expecting another big patch, as that Chapter 2 Season 3 update was significant, it should at least make iOS and Party Royale players very happy.
As for future changes that Epic Games is currently working on, there are the following issues that are being tweaked:
Potential Fortnite 2.76 Update Patch Notes
- Crash sometimes occurring after using Emote Wheel.
- Windshear Cloak Back Bling temporarily disabled.
- ‘Lock Input Method as Mouse’ does not lock the input method.
- Missing styles for the Specialist Pickaxe and Arroyo Pack Back Bling.
- Emotes playing over Main Stage music in Party Royale.
- Party Assist for Missions temporarily unavailable.
- Replays not saving on PlayStation 4.
- Slow Glider speed after redeploying in certain situations.
- Epic & Legendary SMGs Sometimes Cannot Be Sidegraded
- Chug Splash does not heal when thrown inside of a bush.
- Supply Drops may sometimes push loot under the map.
- Hit Indicators showing wrong direction.
- Consumable items don’t stay in Item Spawn Pads in Creative on mobile.
Save The World
- Crashing During Endurance
- Storm King’s AOE attack leaves the map covered in a bright pink texture.
- Ammo is consumed when a weapon is dropped and picked up.
- Softlock/loss in UI functionality when opening Llama in Llama Shop.
- Goin Constructor animation issue.
- Lobber projectiles may damage players or objectives near a wall.