What’s being advertised as the final title update to eFootball PES 2020 is here at last, and you can read through the complete list of PES 2020 1.12 update patch notes below. Before them, however, a selection of Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 Data Pack 8.0 highlights await, giving you a quick fix at the most important additions, changes, and fixes in the update. Read on to find out everything there is to know about the supposed final Data Pack update in Konami’s soccer game.
PES 2020 1.12 Update Highlights
Data Pack 8.0 is not a large update to install. On PS4, at least, it weighs in at just under 1 GB. As you can imagine, it doesn’t bring with it the major changes and additions previous updates have, such as the Euro 2020 DLC in Data Pack 7.0. PES 2020 version 1.12 provides your standard list of PES 2020 upgrades. New player likenesses and general fixes await.
New Player Faces
While Konami won’t tell us which player faces have been updated, thanks to Camaldinho’s YouTube video, we know that 50 faces have been updated with far superior player likenesses. The full list contains players from all around Europe. Kingsley Coman, for example, has had an upgrade, as have a few Premier League players, such as Max Aarons of Norwich City and Chris Mepham of AFC Bournemouth.
Alongside the 50-strong list of new player faces, you’ll also find plenty of new and updated player and manager portraits. Thanks to Data Pack 8.0 PES 2020 is more life-like than ever.
A few fixes have been implemented into PES 2020 via the 1.12 update. You should now be able to accept an online invitation while playing a local Euro 2020 match without the game crashing, for example. Check out the full list of patch notes below for all the fixes.
PES 2020 1.12 Update Patch Notes | Data Pack 8.0
Read through the complete list of PES 2020 1.12 update patch notes (Data Pack 8.0) below:
Updates and Additions
- New/updated face models
- New/updated player portraits
- New manager portraits
- An issue occurring in Matchday Events using Preset Teams that prevents players from being set as ‘Players to Join Attack’. The issue is triggered by switching substitute players into your Starting Lineup from the Game Plan screen.
- An issue where accepting an invitation to play a match while already in a Local Match (UEFA EURO 2020™) can cause the game to crash.
- An issue that affects R. CARLOS from the Iconic Moment Series, reducing the amount of curl he is able to apply to balls kicked with the outside of his foot.
- An issue affecting P. NEDVĚD from the Iconic Moment Series that causes a generic free kick animation to play in place of his unique animation.