The Animal Crossing: New Horizons 1.3.0 update patch notes detail some of the most exciting additions coming to the game since launch. With the new Summer Update, players will be able to explore the waters around their island, catching new creatures and meeting a new character. The Animal Crossing: New Horizons July 3 update can be downloaded by closing the game and then attempting to boot it up again while connected to the internet. This will force the update to download and be installed. Read on for the patch notes.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons 1.3.0 Update Patch Notes | Highlights
The big new additions implemented by the Animal Crossing: New Horizons 1.3.0 update are as follows:
Dive and swim in the ocean and search for new sea creatures. You can then donate these creatures to the museum or keep them for your own personal collection.
Meet Pascal and give him scallops in exchange for new DIY recipes like the Mermaid Dresser. For collectors who want to complete all DIY recipes, Pascal will give you even more items to collect and create.
Gulliver appears in a new pirate outfit. He has a task for the player that allows for a cool reward. (The reward will be sent in the mail.)
Animal Crossing: New Horizons 1.3.0 Update Patch Notes | Full list
- Players can now wear a wet suit and go diving in the ocean.
- Players can now catch sea creatures while diving, which they can then donate to the museum.
- Players can now encounter new visiting characters somewhere on the island.
- Nook Miles can now be traded for new items.
- New seasonal items have been added to the Nook Shopping catalog, available for limited time only.
Fixed the following issues:
- The names of several fish have been fixed in Korean and Simplified Chinese.
- Addressed issues to further ensure an enjoyable gaming experience.