The Apex Legends 1.41 update patch notes detail a number of changes that are being implemented across the PC, PS4, and Xbox One builds of the game. The new update for today, June 30, is primarily targeting pesky bugs and glitches. The biggest fix targets the new Marble Goddess Wraith skin, which has a broken hitbox that prevents the Legend from being headshotted. Read on for the full list of Apex Legends 1.41 update patch notes.
Apex Legends 1.41 Update Patch Notes | Highlights
The big fix contained within the Apex Legends 1.41 update patch notes is a “nerf” to Wraith’s paid-for “Marble Goddess” skin. Prior to the patch, this Lost Treasures skin had a broken hitbox, which prevented Wraith from being headshotted.
Wraith Marble Goddess Skin Fix
Respawn Entertainment Design Director Jason McCord acknowledged the issue on Twitter, explaining that the devs “sent the Marble Goddess skin out with a bad hitbox.” He went on to explain that they “missed an entry in the model settings, and it had NO hitbox… but the game autogenerated one.” This “autogenerated hitbox” is just a rectangle which meant those who were using the new skin were at a disadvantage.
Respawn rolled out a server patch to half-fix the issue, but this new client update completes the fix. Once the Apex Legends 1.41 update has been downloaded and installed, players should no longer see weird hitbox issues with Wraith.
Apex Legends 1.41 Update Patch Notes | Full List
- Removed Mobile Respawn Beacon out of the bunker area in Kings Canyon.
- Fixed an issue with Legends being able to still shoot after being downed.
- Fixed an issue where taking damage was interrupting revives.
- Fixed an issue “The Marble Goddess” skin not having the correct hitbox.
- Fixed an issue with wraith being able to get a speed boost by using her tactical, then her ult, then canceling her ult.
- Fixed an issue where if death protection wears off during a revive, it cancels the revive.
- Octane will no longer be able to use stim while healing.
- Fixed an issue with passive regen being delayed after the use of stim.
- Fixed issues with being pulled out of ADS, weapon firing stopping when stim ends/landing from a jump pad.