With Hyper Scape now in open beta after the initial technical test phase, lots more players are getting their hands on the game. More players often mean more problems, however, and the Vulkan error is a big one. The issue is preventing some gamers from being able to launch the game at all; if you’re in that unfortunate position, here’s the Hyper Scape Vulkan error fix you need right now.
What is the Hyper Scape Vulkan error fix?
Players experiencing the Hyper Scape Vulkan error are most commonly attempting to play on PCs running AMD graphics. The problem is commonly caused by out-of-date AMD drivers, making the Hyper Scape Vulkan error fix as simple as updating to the latest drivers via the AMD website.
The Hyper Scape Vulkan error prevents Ubisoft‘s new shooter from being launched, which is about as crippling as issues get. In order to address the glitch quickly and start playing the battle royale title, here’s exactly what you need to do:
Hyper Scape Vulkan error fix
- Visit the AMD website.
- If you don’t know what graphics set-up you’re running:
- Under the “Auto-Detect and Install Radeon Graphics Drivers for Windows” heading, click the “DOWNLOAD NOW” button.
- Open the download file and when asked “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?” click the “Yes” option.
- Click the “Install” button.
- The AMD Radeon Software Installer will now auto-detect your graphics hardware and update the drivers.
- If you do know what graphics set-up you’re running:
- Scroll down the page and select your product from either the dropdown menu or the list.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Select your operating system.
- Hit the “DOWNLOAD” button on the top driver update.
- The top option should be the most recent, though feel free to check by referencing the listed release dates.
Once the latest AMD drivers are installed, you should have kicked the Vulkan error and be able to play Hyper Scape without issue.
In the unlikely event that you’re having the problem while rocking Nvidia graphics, you can update your drivers here.
Wondering what’s next for Hyper Scape? Here’s what we know about the 2020 roadmap so far.