- Catching arrows is perhaps the most important thing in TowerFall. If you can master that, you can beat anyone. It's even possible to catch multiple arrows at once with perfect timing.
- Be careful when opening treasure chests, there may be a bomb inside!
- Remember that levels wrap around. Shooting an arrow to the left of the map to target someone on the right side always proves satisfying.
- Spamming arrows can be a valid strategy in certain situations, though it may upset your opponent...
- Remember to jump on opponents' heads, especially if you run out of arrows.
- When time runs short and the walls start caving in, use that to your advantage. Your opponent may be distracted, which is a great time to be more aggressive.
- Laser arrows can be very dangerous – be sure not to accidentally kill yourself.
- Holding the shoot button allows you to aim your arrows, so use it often.
- Don't use special arrows haphazardly. Wait for the perfect opportunity to use them, even if it means being less aggressive. Wasting a perfectly good bomb arrow is a terrible thing.
- We all love shiny treasure chests, but don't let your guard down. Your opponent also knows your intentions and may be waiting to target you when you head for the bait.
|Steam/PSN||Way of the Order||Complete the first three towers of Quest mode|
|Steam/PSN||Serpent Hymns||Discover Sunken City|
|Steam/PSN||Creation Myth||Discover TowerForge|
|Steam/PSN||Exuluna||Unlock the white archer|
|Steam/PSN||Demon Queen||Unlock the purple archer|
|Steam/PSN||Demented Thespian||Unlock the cyan archer|
|Steam/PSN||Fables Recluse||Unlock the yellow archer|
|Steam/PSN||Rapture||Complete Ascension in Quest mode|
|Steam/PSN||Tell Tales||Play 1,000 rounds of Versus mode|
|Steam/PSN||Crimson Shield||Earn eight red skulls in Quest mode|
|Steam/PSN||Golden Goddess||Earn 14 red skulls in Quest mode|
|Steam/PSN||Thief's Badge||Beat 30 diamond times in Trials mode|
|Steam/PSN||Battle Stenography||Earn every award in Versus mode (see Awards list)|
|Steam/PSN||Time Lord||Complete all 36 stages in Trials mode, with a total best time of under 2:15|
|Steam/PSN||Massive Mythology||Play 5,000 rounds of Versus mode|
|Steam||Sleepy Master||Fall asleep in combat|
|Steam||High Treason||Put on the King's crown|
|Steam||Dex Check||Beat 10 diamond times in Trials mode|
|Steam||Reaper's Crown||Earn a gold skull on King's Court in Quest mode|