07Rogue Company recently hit early access and, unsurprisingly, that comes hand-in-hand with some connection issues. If you can’t connect to the game servers on PC, PS4, Xbox One, or Nintendo Switch then we have you covered. Here’s the Rogue Company “Unable to connect to server (code 1,000,018,808)” fix you need in your life.
How to fix Rogue Company ‘Unable to connect to server (code 1,000,018,808)’
The Rogue Company “Unable to connect to server (code 1,000,018,808)” error occurs when the client (you) can’t contact the server. This could be due to either your internet connection or Hi-Rez Studios‘ server status. First things first, you should check the Rogue Company Twitter account (@RogueCompany) for any recent status updates.
At the time of writing, there’s ongoing Rogue Company server maintenance as confirmed in this tweet. There’s no word on how long the Rogue Company servers down issue will persist, so you’ll just need to be patient for the time being. Although there’s no precedent to estimate how long maintenance will take as the game is so new, we’re sure that the Rogue Company server status will return to normal sooner rather than later.
If you’re reading this after July 23, 2020 and there isn’t any ongoing maintenance, then your internet connection could be to blame.
Rogue Company ‘Unable to connect to server (code 1,000,018,808)’ fix
- Check @RogueCompany for any server status updates.
- If there are no known issues, close the game and reset your device.
- Boot up Rogue Company and see if the error persists.
- No luck? Close the game and reset your internet router or modem.
- Once the reboot is complete, launch the game and try again.
- If you still encounter the 1,000,018,808 error, then try switching to a different Wi-Fi network.
- Failing that, attempt to connect using mobile data.
If you exhaust all of the above steps and still get the “Unable to connect to server (code 1,000,018,808)” error, then we’d recommend contacting Hi-Rez support.