All classes have three skill categories, each with its own Ultimate Ability. These special abilities are unlocked by filling the Finesse bar and use Ultimate (not magic or stamina) to activate. Listed below are all skills for the four classes and their respective Ultimate Abilities.
- Fiery Grip: Pulls enemies towards the Vestige and deals 11 fire damage.
- Searing Strike: Deals 11 Flame Damage, and deals 15 Flame Damage over 8.5 seconds.
- Fiery Breath: Deals 5% Flame Damage in a cone in front of them and ignite enemies for 12% Flame Damage over 8 Seconds.
- Lava Whip: Deals 19 Flame Damage and sets immobile or stunned enemies off balance.
- Inferno: Deals 2 Flame Damages to nearby enemies every 1 second. Costs 3 magicka every 1 second. Toggle to activate.
- Dragonknight Standard (Ultimate Ability): Enemies take 7 Flame Damage every second and receive 50% less healing for 12 seconds, while on Dragonknight Standard. An ally may activate Shackle Synergy, damaging and immobilizing enemies in the area.
- Spikes Armor: Increases Armor by 25 for 17 seconds and returns 2 physical damage to melee attackers.
- Dark Talons: Immobilizes nearby enemies for 3.5 seconds and deals 12 Physical Damage. An ally can activate Impale Synergy, damaging enemies held within the talons at level 1.
- Dragon Blood: Heals for 27% of missing health. Increases health regeneration by 40% for 20 seconds.
- Reflective Scale: Reflects all spell projectiles for 4 seconds at level 1.
- Inhale: Absorbs 5 health from each nearby enemy. After 2.5 seconds, deal 11 Magic Damage to nearby enemies.
- Dragon Leap (Ultimate Ability): Deals 114 physical damage to enemies within 1 meters meter radius. All affected enemies are knocked back.
- Stonefist: This ability deals 12 Physical Damage and knocks down enemy for 3 seconds.
- Molten Weapons: Increases weapon damage of nearby allies by 1 for 45 seconds. Bonus is increased by 100% on caster.
- Obsidian Shield: Creates 17 point damage shield for 20 seconds on nearby allies. Shield strength is increased by 100% on caster.
- Petrify: It stuns enemies for 10.5 seconds. Affected targets can take 16% damage before the stun breaks.
- Ash Cloud: Snares enemies for 70% effect and increases their miss chance by 30%.
- Magma Armor (Ultimate Ability): This ability caps incoming damage at 3% Max Health for 9 seconds. Nearby enemies take 2% Flame Damage every second.
- Assassin's Blade: Deals Magic damage. Low health targets take additional damage.
- Teleport Strike: Players moves through the shadows, appearing next to the target. Deals Magic damage to enemies and stuns monster.
- Blur: Enemies have a miss chance when attacking you.
- Mark Target: Marks a target for death. Player's attacks ignore target's Armor and Spell Resistance, and target's attacks ignore player's Armor and Spell Resistance. Killing a market target restored player's health.
- Haste: Increased attack speed with light and heavy attacks.
- Death Stroke (Ultimate Ability): Deals damage while reducing healing received. Damage increases as player's Ultimate charge increases.
- Shadow Cloak: Gives players invisibility.
- Veiled Strike: Deals Magic damage. If stealthed, attack sets enemy off balance and stuns them.
- Path of Darkness: Enemy targets in front of player take Magic damage every second. Paths may only be seen by player and increases movement speed for duration.
- Aspect of Terror: Induces fear in two nearby enemies.
- Summon Shade: Summons a shade to attack target enemy. Attacked enemies deal less damage.
- Consuming Darkness (Ultimate Ability): Creates an area of darkness. Enemies in this area are snared. Nearby allies take less damage and caster gains an additional percentage of this value. Grants allies in the area Slip Away, granting them invisibility.
- Strife: Deals Magic damage and heals player for percentage of damage inflicted, every second.
- Agony: Stuns enemy, though effect is broken by damage from any source. After effect ends enemy takes Magic damage over time.
- Cripple: Siphons movement speed from enemy and gives it to player while dealing Magic damage over time.
- Siphoning Strikes: While toggled, basic weapon attacks restore Magicka and Stamina, but reduces Weapon and Spell damage. Chance on basic weapon attacks to restore Magicka and Stamina.
- Drain Power: Debuff the attack power of nearby enemies, transferring a portion of that power to the player for each affected enemy.
- Soul Shred (Ultimate Ability): Nearby enemies take Magic damage and are stunned. An ally may activate Soul Leech synergy initiating a high damage life-stealing attack.
- Mage's Fury: Calls lightning from the sky, dealing shock damage. This spell also applies a debuff to the target which causes them to explode, dealing bonus damage once they pass below a health threshold.
- Lightning Form: Wraps the player in electrical currents, increasing their damage reduction for a short duration while dealing shock damage to all nearby enemies.
- Lightning Splash: Creates a pool of electrical energy that deals damage every second to enemies within its radius. An ally may exploit the area to activate the Conduit synergy.
- Surge: A short duration self-buff which increases the player's Power.
- Bolt Escape: Teleport forward in a straight line, stunning nearby enemies.
- Overload (Ultimate Ability): A toggleable attack mode. While Overload is active, light and heavy attacks are replaced with empowered versions that cost Ultimate as their resource.
- Crystal Shard: Deals 29 Magic Damage to enemy and knocks down for 2 seconds (increases with levels).
- Encase: Dark shards erupt from the ground, immobilizing enemies in front of the player.
- Repulse: Nearby enemies are knocked backwards and snared for a short duration.
- Rune Prison: Seals an enemy within a runic prison. Imprisoned enemies are disoriented, but benefit from increased health regeneration while affected.
- Dark Exchange: Channel dark magic, restoring the player's Health and Magicka at the cost of Stamina.
- Daedric Mines: Summon 3 mines in front of the player. The mines take a few seconds to arm themselves, after which they immobilize and deal magic damage to enemies who touch them.
- Negate Magic (Ultimate Ability): Dispels enemy magic effects in an area, enemies who are spellcasting within the field are silenced and take additional damage.
- Unstable Familiar: Summons a Daedric familiar to attack enemies; the maximum Magicka of the player is reduced by a small amount while the familiar is alive.
- Daedric Curse: Curses an enemy, when the effect expires all nearby enemies take damage. Only one curse may be active at a time.
- Summon Winged Twilight: Summons a Winged Twilight to attack nearby enemies; the maximum Magicka of the player is reduced by a small amount while the Twilight is alive.
- Bound Armor: Summons magical armor. While toggled, the player gains increased Armor at the expense of Magicka regeneration.
- Conjured Ward: Creates a damage shield on the player and their summoned creatures, absorbing a percentage of the damage taken.
- Summon Storm Atronach (Ultimate Ability): Summons an immobile Storm Atronach at the targeted location. Enemies in the area are stunned and take shock damage. The Atronach casts lightning spells and is extremely durable.
- Puncturing Strikes: A four hit attack dealing chained damage to any foes in front of the player, the final hit knocks back the closest enemy.
- Piercing Javelin: Hurls a spear, dealing damage and knocking the target backwards.
- Focused Charge: Charges to an enemy, interrupting and stunning while dealing Magic damage.
- Spear Shards: Deals Magic damage to all enemies in a target area. One target is disoriented for a short duration. Allies may pick up shards granting them a Stamina bonus for a short time.
- Sun Shield: Creates a damage absorption shield with strength based on the player's maximum health, dealing damage to nearby enemies on activation. The shield returns damage and is replenished by a small amount each time it is struck by an enemy. The Templar no longer regenerates Magicka while the shield holds.
- Radial Sweep (Ultimate Ability): Sweeps a conjured weapon in a deadly arc, dealing Magic damage to all enemies around the player.
- Sun Fire: Hurls a white-hot projectile at an enemy, dealing both initial damage and additional damage over time. The target is snared for a short duration.
- Solar Flare: Deals damage to the target and any nearby enemies; affected foes takes extra damage from the next attack.
- Backlash: Stores up incoming damage, when the effect ends nearby enemies each take some base damage plus the full amount of damage taken by the player during the Backlash duration.
- Eclipse: The player reflects negative single target spells back towards enemy casters. Re-casting the Eclipse spell becomes more expensive for a short time.
- Blinding Light: Causes all incoming enemy attacks to miss. Sometimes a missed attack causes the attacker to become off-balance.
- Nova (Ultimate Ability): Calls forth a miniature sun at the targeted location, causing all nearby enemies to deal less damage while taking damage over time. Allies may activate the Supernova synergy, dealing damage and stunning all enemies in the area.
- Rushed Ceremony: Heals nearby wounded ally for 33.
- Healing Ritual: Heals nearby allies for 22. Heal self for an additional 30%. Unlock at Restoring Light rank 4.
- Restoring Aura: Increase Stamina and health regeneration by 15% while slotted. When activated, increase the Health and Stamina regeneration of nearby allies by 80% for 6 seconds. Unlock at Restoring Light rank 20.
- Cleansing Ritual: Instantly removes a negative effect from self. Over 12 seconds, heals nearby allies for 2 every 2 seconds. Allies in range may activate Purify, removing all negative effects and healing for 16. Unlock at Restoring Light rank 30.
- Rune Focus: Creates an area of self protection for 12 seconds, increasing Armor and Spell Resistance. Unlock at Restoring Light rank 42.
- Rite of Passage (Ultimate Ability): Heals nearby allies for 11 every 0.5 seconds for 4 seconds. You cannot move while channeling this ability. Unlock at Restoring Light Rank 12.