- Always be going fast. Press X frequently to keep your momentum, unless you're trying to complete a goal in which you can only press push once or twice.
- Practice makes perfect. The timing in OlliOlli is really tricky (no pun intended), so don't worry if you fail to pull off perfect tricks immediately. Just try to avoid sloppy finishes until you get the hang of the mechanics.
- When you're looking for objects, you may need to avoid grinding or going fast. If you can't find that one spraycan or uranium rod, just slow things down and look on steps and other places you might not be exploring because you're too busy pulling off awesome tricks.
- Don't jump off grind rails too early. The game reinforces this in later levels when timing becomes even more important, but it's a good habit early on as well.
- When trying to complete goals, take them one at a time. You can repeat the levels all day, so there's no rush to finish all goals in a single attempt or anything like that.
- Practice a bit before you take on the daily challenge. OlliOlli is a game in which you need to re-familiarize yourself with the mechanics constantly, so jumping into the game to do a quick daily challenge will likely result in failure.
|Totally Radical||Beat all Levels on Rad Mode|
|Professionalism||Unlock all Pro Challenges|
|Hit the Spot||Get a Score of 2M on a Spot|
|So Many Points||Land a 2M Point Combo in Career|
|Half Way There||Unlock all Amateur Challenges|
|Technical Master||Land 1 of every Trick|
|Explorer||Find the 5 Hidden Golden Skateboards|
|Locked On||Achieve a total of 1000 Perfect Grinds|
|Make Your Mark||Set a Score on 25 different Spots|
|Combododragon||Land a Combo of x25 or more|
|Dizzy||Land a 540° Spin|
|Land Lover||Achieve a total of 1000 Perfect Landings|