Post Office Passwords - Go to the Post Office building and speak to the Password Clerk (behind the counter on the right). You can acquire the items indicated below by inputting the corresponding (case-sensitive) password:
- Angelic Outfit - I'm finished!
- Butler's Outfit - Butting in
- Cacto Outfit - Pokey pretender
- Choco Mat - A little peckish
- Cuddly Sea Turtle - Shell of a time
- Cute Outfit - Exceedingly cute
- Dancer's Outfit - Got the fever?
- Demon Outfit - Fiendish fashion
- Dragon Outfit - Fired up!
- Elegant Outfit - Strike a pose
- Fairy Doll - Dolled up
- Festive Outfit - Forever festive
- Festive Furniture Set - Just add cookies
- Furlin Outfit - Fur couture
- Frilly Outfit - Lace case
- Halloween Furniture Set - Trick or Treat!
- Heart Rug - Love-ly carpet
- Honey Pudding - Reveria
- Island Resort Decoration Set - Forgot my lotion
- Laura's Hat - Hidden princess
- Mysterious Outfit - Alakazam
- Ninja Outfit - Masked Mercenary
- Plushling Outfit - Pretty in plush
- Paddling Pool/Sea Floor - Floating fun
- Princely Outfit - Not charming
- Pumpkin Outfit - Seedy deeds
- Sailor's Outfit - Sailor's delight
- Sheepish Outfit - Shear Comfort
- Snow Outfit - Snow daze!
- Snowman Outfit - Stay frosty!
- Snowman Decoration - Wanna build me?
- Soccer Field Decoration - Sports ball
- Spring Indoor Decoration Set - Spring Cleaning
- Spring Outdoor Decoration Set - Spring fling
- Summer-Fun Outfit - Beach Bum
- Summer Outdoor Decoration Set - Don Gero!
- Sweet Furniture Set - Sweet Furniture
- Teddy Bear - Un-bear-able
- Toy Camel - Spittin' image
- Witch's Hat - Witching hour
- Yippee-Ki-Yay Outfit - Ride 'em cowboy
- Yuelia's Outfit - Moonerfly magic
- Find out what class you like best. The coolest thing about Fantasy Life is that it doesn't restrict the player at all. If you want to focus entirely on combat, go ahead. If crafting is more your style, that's fine too.
- Remember that you can switch classes at any time by visiting the Guild Master in Castele Square.
- When you switch between classes, be sure to check your equipment. Sometimes items will be unequipped because a class can't use it, and you'll have to manually put it back when you change back again.
- The game eventually allows you to respec your attributes, so don't fret too much about making mistakes when it comes to leveling up.
- You can still craft items with material from storage, which really helps with inventory space.
- Try to complete as many Life challenges as you can to increase your rank with a particular class.
- Sell old equipment for more money. And don't forget you can also forge more equipment with other classes like the blacksmith.
- Although you should do what you want in Fantasy Life, it's useful to rank up at least one combat class early on in your adventure.
Origin Island Expansion Pack
Players can purchase the Origin Island Expansion Pack for Fantasy Life on the eShop, a hefty serving a new content for $8.99. It adds quite a bit to the game, but also means owners of the DLC can only play with others who own it online. In addition, the following conditions must be met to access the content:
- Complete the story.
- Reach level 50.
- Have access to both Yuelia and Noelia.
As far as content goes, Origin Island includes:
- A totally new area to explore, with loads of new quests.
- Extra elements for character customization.
- New materials, new ranks and recipes.
- New types of pets: birds and dragons!
- A new holiday home, new home decor and additional items.
- The Friendship system: allies that you take along on adventures repeatedly will become more friendly towards you, and the more they like you, the better they are in a scrap!
- Exclusive items to exchange for Lunares Coins.