- Visit the town of Sleepy Hollow and look for the church. There, you should find the Headless Horseman, famous from his appearance in the classic short story by Washington Irving. He carries an ax, and is a lethal foe who won't die, but you can use a sleep grenade to put him to sleep.
- In the final glitched memory in the castle, there is a courtyard with two children. They will say their names are Arno and Elyse, which are the names of the main characters in Assassin's Creed Unity.
- Don't forget about fast travel. If it seems like sailing the seas in your ship is taking too long to get to a new objective, find a shortcut on the map.
- Be sure to upgrade the Morrigan often, as there are quite a few missions involving the ship.
- When you need to quickly get away from ground troops, smoke bombs are your best friend.
- In Rogue you have to counter attacks with careful timing, so pay attention to when an enemy is about to strike. If you do it too early or too late the enemy will still hit you.
- Don't focus too much on side activities in Rogue. It tells a compelling narrative that highlights the transformation of protagonist Shay, which is worth seeing. Make sure you do enough story missions early on to get to the Templar storyline.
- Try to get to high ground and use your air rifle if you plan to take the stealthy approach.
Related: Assassin's Creed Rogue Review
Assassin's Creed Rogue PS3 Cheats - GameRevolutionWATCH GALLERY
|Halcyon Days||Complete sequence 1|
|The end of youth||Complete sequence 2|
|Making new friends||Complete sequence 3|
|Picking teams||Complete sequence 4|
|One legend dies, and one is born||Complete sequence 5|
|Brotherhood broken||Complete sequence 6|
|No page unturned||Complete the final glitched memory|
|Templar then; Templar now||Complete the game|
|Achieve full synchronization||Achieve 100% synchronization in all main missions|
|Capture all Gang HQs||Capture all Gang HQs|
|Stalker killer||Counter-Kill 30 Stalkers|
|Property Tycoon||Complete all renovations|
|Dedicated Employee||Complete 35 Abstergo Challenges|
|Phantom Queen||Fully Upgrade the Morrigan|
|Camper||Loot 20 supply camps|
|What's yours is mine||Loot 20 ship convoys|
|Do not want||Counter 20 smoke bombs successfully using a gas mask|
|Repairman||Repair all computers in Abstergo Entertainment|
|Cartographer||Visit every location in the game|
|Ancient Hero||Get the Native Armor|
|Knight of Yore||Get the Templar Armor|
|Globe Trotter||Complete 17 story missions in the Naval Campaign|
|Memory collector||Collect all animus fragments|
|Owned||Complete every activity in a single location|
|For the Empire!||Capture all forts|
|I'll take that||Capture all settlements|
|Master of the North Atlantic||All legendary battles completed|
|Smashing||Destroy 100 Ice bergs|
|Ice Breaker||Break through 500 meters of Ice Sheets|
|Freedom fighter||Free 300 British Prisoners of War|
|Unicorn Slayer||Harpoon a Narwhal|
|Defense First||Survive a Reverse-Boarding|
|Denied||Counter 15 air surprise attacks|
|King of the Hill||Complete all Native hills and Ice Caves|
|Ninja||Complete an Outpost without getting detected|
|Instant Vikings||Hit 5 enemies with a berserk grenade at the same time|
|Nap time||Put 5 enemies to sleep with a sleep grenade at the same time|
|This war of mine||Complete all assassin interceptions|
|Hunt the hunted||Sink 10 ships in North Atlantic without dying while only the HUNTED cheat is active.|
|I ENDURE||Sink 10 ships in North Atlantic without dying while only the ENDURANCE cheat is active.|
|Supplier||Take over 10 large supply camps while only the VETERANS cheat is active.|
|Killing Machine||Kill 30 guards without dying while only the ENDURANCE cheat is active.|
|Did I do that?||Complete Present 1|
|He's not dead, is he?||Complete Present 2|
|A worthy cause||Complete Present 3|
|Sending a message||Complete Present 4|