Spider-Man: Miles Morales has great web mechanics that influence movement, combat strategies, and also puzzle-solving. Developer Insomniac Games has introduced a few brainteasers to test PS4 and PS5 players. The train puzzle is the first puzzle where users might struggle.
How to solve the Spider-Man: Miles Morales Train Puzzle
The Spider-Man: Miles Morales train puzzle has multiple stages that can be tricky to complete. Whether it’s choosing which train to rotate or pull on the tracks, or how to give the train power, it’s easy to get stuck. Here’s how to solve it.
- Rotate the first train carriage.
- Use the web pull (L1 + R1) to rotate the platform until the tracks line up and the train is facing the direction of the tunnel.
- Pull the first carriage into position.
- Position Spider-Man in front of the train and use web pull again to force the train forward. It will now be in the correct position.
- Rotate the platform 90 degrees.
- Use web pull to rotate the platform 90 degrees. This will line it up with another carriage.
- Move the second carriage into position.
- Use web pull to pull the next carriage onto the rotating platform. Then rotate it back 90 degrees.
- Drop the third train carriage.
- Focus your attention on the carriage in the air. Aim at the gear above it and web pull. Quickly follow that up with three shots of web to hold it in position.
- Power the generator and trains.
- Use Venom Punch (L1 + Square) to power up the generator. Connect the power points with web to complete the puzzle.
Now that the train puzzle has been solved, players are one step closer to completing the game. For those wondering just how many missions remain, but sure to check out this list of all levels.
Arm Miles with the best Visor Mods and Suit Mods to ensure he survives against the toughest enemies in the game. They might not help against train puzzles, but they’ll assist with everything else!
The Game Revolution Spider-Man: Miles Morales review provides an in-depth look at what makes the game so great, as well as a comparison between the PS4 and PS5 performance.